Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:57:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2003 3:38:41 PM EDT by AR-fan]
Go to www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=166665

I'm not selling it and don't know the person but I sure wish this was around when I started into this 9mm thing.

edit to say --I think the seller decided he liked the upper too much to let go of it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:02:06 AM EDT
AR-fan, Thanks for the advertising! If it wouldnt have been for the advice in the posts in this section, I probably wouldn't have attempted it. I have to say that by using the information in the sten conversion post this went amazingly well for a "homemade" gunsmithing project.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:51:23 AM EDT
4gma, I had a lot of fun making my setup -- it was the was the best mod I've done. I went on to use the same setup for my .357sig upper but the 9mm is my favorite -- cheap ammo. That is one heck of a nice setup you have for sale -- you moving on to bigger things?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:44:45 PM EDT
Well, I thought light recoil, cheap ammo -- this will be the perfect rifle to get my wife to shoot with me (yeah, right). At least that's what I told her. Really I just wanted to see if I could do it and get it to run. Its a really fun upper to shoot -- recoil is nothing and while trying out the rapid fire function test I was accussed of having some naughty parts in my Bushy. While its fun to shoot but I think I want to build an 18 inch SBR or buy a 50 BMG bolt gun. Or maybe just get another preban lower.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:47:37 AM EDT
I can't believe nobody has jumped on your setup -- it's a good price for all the stuff you're offering! Best of luck in your next project.
Top Top