Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:57:15 AM EDT
Go to www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=166665

I'm not selling it and don't know the person but I sure wish this was around when I started into this 9mm thing.

edit to say --I think the seller decided he liked the upper too much to let go of it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#1]
AR-fan,

Thanks for the advertising!  If it wouldnt have been for the advice in the posts in this section, I probably wouldn't have attempted it.  I have to say that by using the information in the sten conversion post this went amazingly well for a "homemade" gunsmithing project.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
4gma,
  I had a lot of fun making my setup -- it was the was the best mod I've done. I went on to use the same setup for my .357sig upper but the 9mm is my favorite -- cheap ammo.

That is one heck of a nice setup you have for sale -- you moving on to bigger things?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I thought light recoil, cheap ammo -- this will be the perfect rifle to get my wife to shoot with me (yeah, right).  At least that's what I told her.

Really I just wanted to see if I could do it and get it to run.

Its a really fun upper to shoot -- recoil is nothing and while trying out the rapid fire function test I was accussed of having some naughty parts in my Bushy.  While its fun to shoot but I think I want to build an 18 inch SBR or buy a 50 BMG bolt gun. Or maybe just get another preban lower.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't believe nobody has jumped on your setup -- it's a good price for all the stuff you're offering!
Best of luck in your next project.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top