Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 17
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 5:47:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site but have already purchased some parts on here for my AR-15 build.  So far I have an Anderson lower that is just waiting to be put together and I've been keeping my eyes on the Equipment Exchange for an upper, can't wait to find what I'm looking for.  I'm a LEO from Pennsylvania and have an addiction for collecting old military rifles... this AR will be my first "modern" rifle in my collection, took me long enough...

~Duffy
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi. I am new to this forums. I bought my first AR recently.  I have the Ruger AR-556.  I purchased the Ruger because I didn't want to speend $1500 to $2000 on my first AR.

I would like to evenly like to build a few Uppers and Lowers.  I am interested in the "Adult Legos".
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Howdy all, new to the site and new to the AR platform.  I am 53 and have been torn between the need for an AR for years.  I have been building and shooting F class rifles as a hobby for years, shoot a lot of S&W classic SS revolvers (pre Hillary hole) and love 1911's.

I ran across an AR I could not refuse the other day... PSA lower with some kind of well polished mil-spec trigger and Radical upper with an Alpha bolt and Radical m-lok slim light weight rail.  It was in an unfired state and was a build that fit me perfectly.  It is a 300 blackout, I am loving the 300 blackout.  I already had dies and brass for a bolt gun and a good friend had AR's from RRA in the caliber.

I have been shooting cast and coated bullets in it with good success.

Now, I am trying to find an upper in a 1:10 twist for 55 and 62 grain cast bullets.  My 16 yo daughter is keeping my 300's shot up as fast as I can load them and is driving my need for a 223/5.56 upper.  I am thinking about building the upper, adjustable gas block a slim rail top only hand guard and maybe an 18" barrel.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
New here (technically) and never posted before. Here’s to learning some new stuff.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey everyone.  I signed up for an account years ago, but never got around to posting.  Guess it's still better late than never.
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I’d think you’d be able to find something on this site. I looked at a site called Ar-Builders.com. Brownells also has something I’ve seen. I’m sure there are books out there on the subject, if you wanted a hard copy. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Sport, I didn’t notice the date on this thread! You’ve probably built several by now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#9]
New to the site and wanted engage with this group! Just (almost) completed my first AR build with some help from a friend. Just a few finishing touches to wrap up, then optics to add.

Looking forward to learning a whole lot more about this really cool weapon system!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sDzJjWXn3CFEZ6EV6
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Hi,
New the group and have a Colt Ar-15 post without the threaded barrel. All stock and was wanting to update and upgrade the gun to make it a make it better, maybe add a laser site or other nice accessories and have no idea where to start. I am pretty handy with tools and have access to a lathe and mill if needed.  Can someone here take a newbie under there wing and help them get started. I have had this gun for 15 years and maybe put 100 rounds through it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Hello everyone! New member here from Wisconsin! Just got my first “real” AR15. Savage MSR15 Recon. Hope to get her out to the range soon!
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nuallangus:
Hello everyone! New member here from Wisconsin! Just got my first “real” AR15. Savage MSR15 Recon. Hope to get her out to the range soon!
View Quote
Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Hello everyone.  My name is Al.  I took my first hit of AR about a week ago and was immediately hooked.  Now I am an addict.  I don't want to get better or be cured.  
My first build is going to be (I hope) a 500 yd rifle.  As of right now, my first lower is almost complete and last night I lie awake in bed thinking about my next build. Have I got it bad or what.
Anyway,  I hope I can depend on this forum to help with my addiction.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Hi,
My name is Philip and I just got my 1st AR-15. Looking for some pointers on mods and such.
It's a Del Ton Sport 2. Not sure if this is the right place to ask for guidance or not but I'm wanting to leave the flip up sights and be able to scoot the bigger scope back over the top of it and have a quick release to switch between the 4x16 and the red dot without losing zero on either.
Is this possible?

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:39:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bowhunter035] [#18]
What’s up, everybody!  I’m new to the technical side of AR15’s. I’ve bought a few here and there but have never taken the time to build one myself. I’m hoping to learn the ropes and figure out how these guns are put together. Anybody that wants to give me any advise, please feel free to shoot me a PM. I would appreciate any help I could get. I want to also make sure I’m stocked up for the next election year also. Haha. Thanks.

Bowhunter035
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like I found this thread after making a few posts already. Anyhoo, I'm Ron, first time gun owner. I haven't fired a gun since 2004 when I left the Navy, and I recently bought a Kahr CW380 for self defense after encountering a few too many aggressive dickheads over the years. I'd like to try my hand at hunting sometime, but I don't yet have a rifle and I'm not in a hurry to get one. Hell, I haven't even broken in my pistol yet. I'm looking forward to absorbing as much info as I can.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By bowhunter035:
What’s up, everybody!  I’m new to the technical side of AR15’s. I’ve bought a few here and there but have never taken the time to build one myself. I’m hoping to learn the ropes and figure out how these guns are put together. Anybody that wants to give me any advise, please feel free to shoot me a PM. I would appreciate any help I could get. I want to also make sure I’m stocked up for the next election year also. Haha. Thanks.

Bowhunter035
View Quote
Here's a couple of links to help you out -

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Assemble-your-own-LOWER-UPPER-FREE-FLOAT-TRIGGER-GAS-BLOCK-Step-by-step-instructions-/4-226782/

Best video I've found for assembling your build.  Created by one of our very own members.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Step-by-step-video-on-how-to-build-your-lower-receiver/4-615304/
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Hello fellow members,

Long time lurker, first time poster here and I love all things that go bang especially AR rifles. Prior service 11B aspiring local to join local PD, just came to introduce myself
and join the community. As for my rifle I'm currently running is a blem chf upper from PSA, blem PSA lower, running a TA31F with some magpul handguards.
Nothin fancy but shes fun to shoot.

Anyway, look forward to chattin with you guys and have a great night.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I got my first AR-S&W MP 15 last week, and I am thinking to replace the plastic handguard with handguard which can be attached vertical grip.  I have 2 options:

1 replace with drop-in Magpul MOE SL or MOE M-LOK. Someone said I have to remove the sling stud with MOE SL, and I want to keep it where it is. So which one is suitable with my MP 15?

2 replace with free-float M-LOK handguard which has better look, but it requires some AR tools and professional knowledge to remove the delta ring and A2 front sight.

Which handguard is better for my MP 15?

I would appreciate your valuable advice.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:

Welcome!

First, with just about everything on this site, you'll get a multitude of opinions on parts/gear/etc for your AR. Take a look around this Forum to get some ideas. You can also check out all the info in this Forum.
View Quote
Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 7:17:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bob2531] [#25]
Hi I just bought my first AR-15 but I carried a various M-16 a1's in my time with the Marines in the mid 70's. But that by no means makes me a expert to see the firearm with a 16' barrel no carry handle or sights I can adjust with only a 5.56 cartridge . Makes me want to ask can I zero my pop up sights at 25 yards and then they will be close @ 300 yards . Is it ok that I just want to use the iron sights for now ? I've never ran a optic on a rifle before . Also I ordered 1000 round of this steel cased Russian ammo from SGammo using ammoseek will this be ok . Or is federal the way to go as the Russian ammo seems a lot cheaper I cant seem to find my old Marine handbook but my Springfield Armory Saint w/free floating handgaurds just came in fri and my ammo arrived Saturday and Id like to square this away . I wanted to get a colt very badly at first but reading convinced me that if I got a good copy it wouldn't matter . Oh also Magazines I got a plastic magpull with the firearm but id like to get a few more are the plastic mags ok ? or get surplus metal ones ? anyhow I think that's it the two closest rages to me are only 25 yards as I live in the Chicago Suburbs fine for my 1911 but Id like to go out to a outdoor range once I zero the rifle and put some down range .

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 10:51:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Hello from the state of Maine!

So I am working on my first build, hopefully, it goes well, and hopefully I find the information I need here to make it succeed. I wasn't aware just how many options there were for certain parts until I started looking it up.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for all that valuable information. I'm looking forward to learning about the real stuff. Wasn't sure where to buy but Im glad I found this forum.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 10:50:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Primeone] [#30]
Hello,

New to this site and looking to purchase my first AR. I am looking for advice. Not new to guns at all, just to ARs.

My choices:

16" AR15 556

10.5" AR pistol in 556

10.5" AR pistol in .300 blackout

I plan to get both pistol and rifle eventually, but am seriously leaning towards the pistol first. I love the compact form factor and the possibility to carry with a ccw seems like an added bonus even if I never do it.

I am just now learning about the 300 and am getting some conflicting opinions on it as far as home defense, cost, etc. Is it too much penetration for home use? Does use of subsonic ammunition help with that?

Also of concern are possible future laws on braces or maybe even the pistols themselves (just imho that they may be seen as low hanging fruit).

Thanks in advance.

Edit: if this should be its own thread, or moved somwhere else please let me know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks!

I think a 16" 556 is the one for me right now mainly due to ammo cost.

I thought about going with a 10.5" 300bo and just getting a 556 upper to swap out, but I'd rather have a dedicated rifle (both! Lol)
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a Sun Devil Multi caliber lower and MI upper...does anyone know if I can use 5.56 and .223?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By US-Misguided-Child:
I have a Sun Devil Multi caliber lower and MI upper...does anyone know if I can use 5.56 and .223?
Thanks!
View Quote
What caliber is the upper?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 3:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gearhead1972] [#35]
Hey all just piecing together my first build, strictly target probably only out to 100 yards, NY compliant. I'll be going with detachable, so crowned barrel, and Thordsen Gen III grip/stock. Just ordered a bunch of stuff. Aero Precision upper, and BCG. Wilson Combat SS 1-8 .223 Wylde, Free Floating handguard, Strike Industries charging handle, Armaspec lower kit, BCM Gunfighter trigger and various other parts buffer tube kit and such. This week I'll source a lower at one of the local shops. Lucky to have probably 15 gun shops within 20 miles of me. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and to share my experiences with my build.
Kevin
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 9:31:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hooray] [#36]
Post #1 for me... first, thanks to all for the amazing information here, I have a lot to learn and looking forward to learning it.  I just pulled the trigger on my first AR, a Colt LE6920MPS-B, paid $962 with all the Magpul hardware I would have bought anyways.  Did quite a bit of research and came away that nobody ever complained about how an LE6920 performed, maybe a few scratches when they purchased, a few hundred more than brand x, but zero bad things to say about how she fires.  Enough said, that sold me... I have been around guns since I was 7 but want to learn how to shoot an AR both long and short range and found a deal on a Burris AR-332 Prism Sight (fixed 3x, 32mm objective) bundled with a "free" Fastfire 3 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight (I'll mount on top of scope).  Not the best scope (I know), but for $200 on an Amazon 24 hour steal, figured I can use them to get started.  Scope construction seems solid and things at 100-300 yards looks great, reviews were pretty good too... next up is buying 1000 rounds (not sure what yet), a cleaning kit, a hard case and a sling... thanks again to all those that share their knowledge and experiences here, looking forward to the journey.

09/09/2019 Update:
My AR shipped today, price went up on Buds to $1166!  Politicians talking smack about assault weapons bans likely has many like me pulling the trigger.   Florida has a constitutional amendment (State) that will ban assault weapons but exempt all existing owners who will have to register their guns.   On to better updates, bought a CaseClub.com AR15 case($179 direct), highly rated waterproof case that will hold two mags, cleaning kit, cutouts for scope, a pistol, etc, looks nice.   Also bought 500 rounds of Federal American Eagle 5.56 NATO 55 Grain FMJ BT ammo (came with a black RTAC Assault Backpack w/ Holster).   Been reading AZ Rifleman's how to threads, great info, last buy item is cleaning supplies and a sling, then should be hurling lead down range!
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#37]
09/23/2019 Update:
So big news is that Colt announced it would stop selling ARs to civilians (until some future date...), so everyone is buying up LE6920's, after another dumbass shot up a public place end of August, I feel lucky I made the move to buy mine as prices are 30-40% higher!  Did a bunch of C L P research and decided to go with Mil-Comm TW25b grease and oil for my LP and their enzyme cleaner for the C.  A lot of good options out there but for me the C LP two product solution made sense and MC reviews sold me.   New case arrived, simply awesome, great deal, looked at the Pelican case (2x the cost) at local gun shop and it was nice but not much different quality or features of ruggedness.   Bought some sound deadening ear muffs, Razor Patriots and found a Razor case from shop that had the MC stuff, case is well worth protecting the ear muff investment.  Looking at Blue a Force sling, so many options to consider... AR world seems endless and learning a lot here, thanks to all...
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Brand new to firearms and am very happy to have found this resource.  Thanks to Beto, I am the proud owner of not 1, but 2 complete BCM rifles.  My first was a 300 Blackout and though the rifle wasn't by accident, the caliber was.  It will now be my home defense rifle.  After learning a bit more about things, and seeing what ammo costs are, I just picked up today a 5.56 caliber for my range/sporting rifle.  Both are beautiful rifles and I could not be happier with the quality from BCM.  Both are 16" barrels and I will eventually add a suppressor to the 300 blackout rifle.  Looking forward to learning more and more, and enjoying this new hobby.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 11:40:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VA-gunnut] [#39]
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:
Welcome and grats on the new rifles.
View Quote
Thank you. It has been like getting my first tattoo....i just want more and more stuff now! cannot wait to bring my new gun out to the range this week :-)
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Hello all, I finished assembling my first AR-15 a couple of months ago. I bought a complete upper from a local shop along with a lower kit. I then purchased the lower unit from a local cop shop. While at it, I went ahead and purchased the Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot. After taking it to the range I realized my eyesight was not as good as it used to be so I added the Vortex VMX-3T 3X Magnifier. I will be heading out to the range again later this week to see how the 3X magnifier works out. This is my first AR so I wasn't sure what to expect. Needless to say, I was extremely satisfied with how it performed. This is not the first rifle I have that takes the 5.56. I have a Mini-14 that I picked up years ago and like how the 5.56 performs on feral hogs and coyotes. I like that the AR is a rifle that doesn't need to be pampered. Where I go looking for the dogs and hogs I don't have to worry about dings and dents.
Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I found it when I did a Google search for the AR-15.

Jerry
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#42]
"Here we go again!"

I could practically hear these words racing through my wife's head when I told her, "I've been thinking about getting an AR". See... She knows me.

A couple weeks ago, we met some friends at the range. One of the guys taps me on the shoulder and asks if I want to shoot his rifle. My response: "Why, yes. I do." My 14yr old daughter and I followed him down to the rifle section of the outdoor range we usually go to where he pulls out a Springfield Saint. He loaded a few rounds in the magazine and handed it to me...

To this point, most of my gun experience has been pistol-based. I've shot 9mm, 44, 45, 38, 357 and 22, but I've shouldered a few shotguns and a 22 rifle, too.

I slapped the mag into the receiver, pulled back the slide and ran it home. Flipped off the safety, found my target down range and fired. Where was this rifle all my life? The sound, the smell, the hot brass hitting my neighbor in the head. Basically no kick! I was an instant fan. After shooting the gun myself, I felt good about my daughter's ability to handle the rifle, so we sat her down and (with some basic instruction) she was double-tapping by the 3rd round! So much fun!

So when I told my wife I was thinking about getting an AR, she knew. This is going to be much more involved than just going to the gun store and buying a rifle. How could it not be? Little does she know, I'm already considering an unfinished lower... I know myself was well as she does... Geeking out over details, the DIY nature of the project, having and using something I made... It all appeals to me on a deep level.

So I'm planning to build my first AR. I'm going SLOW. Learning everything I can before even shopping for parts in ernest. I'm not in a rush and I believe one should Buy Once, Cry Once.

This place is awesome! I'll be around!
n.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By nathanotis:
"Here we go again!"

I could practically hear these words racing through my wife's head when I told her, "I've been thinking about getting an AR". See... She knows me.

A couple weeks ago, we met some friends at the range. One of the guys taps me on the shoulder and asks if I want to shoot his rifle. My response: "Why, yes. I do." My 14yr old daughter and I followed him down to the rifle section of the outdoor range we usually go to where he pulls out a Springfield Saint. He loaded a few rounds in the magazine and handed it to me...

To this point, most of my gun experience has been pistol-based. I've shot 9mm, 44, 45, 38, 357 and 22, but I've shouldered a few shotguns and a 22 rifle, too.

I slapped the mag into the receiver, pulled back the slide and ran it home. Flipped off the safety, found my target down range and fired. Where was this rifle all my life? The sound, the smell, the hot brass hitting my neighbor in the head. Basically no kick! I was an instant fan. After shooting the gun myself, I felt good about my daughter's ability to handle the rifle, so we sat her down and (with some basic instruction) she was double-tapping by the 3rd round! So much fun!

So when I told my wife I was thinking about getting an AR, she knew. This is going to be much more involved than just going to the gun store and buying a rifle. How could it not be? Little does she know, I'm already considering an unfinished lower... I know myself was well as she does... Geeking out over details, the DIY nature of the project, having and using something I made... It all appeals to me on a deep level.

So I'm planning to build my first AR. I'm going SLOW. Learning everything I can before even shopping for parts in ernest. I'm not in a rush and I believe one should Buy Once, Cry Once.

This place is awesome! I'll be around!
n.
View Quote
Great story and welcome.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Hi, I'm Nathan. Here's my AR15.

Attachment Attached File

I've been here for a couple weeks, obsessively combing for answers to questions about the excruciating minutiae... It's been a BLAST!

My first AR experience was just a few weeks ago at the range. We're target shooting with some friends and one who had a Saint says, "Wanna shoot my rifle?" WELL, WHO TURNS THAT DOWN? I sent a few rounds down range and I was hooked. My daughter (14) tried it as well. We all had a great time. So I start looking into complete rifles from reputable brands. I quickly find how easily they can be modified. That led to the realization that you can actually build one from parts. Finally, I discovered that one can actually purchase an "unfinished lower" and turn that into a fully functioning freedom machine!

The latter appealed to be on a very basic level.

Sure, there's the political climate we live in. But the highly detailed "Geek Out Factor" is what's really got me going. I haven't even REALLY started yet and I already have designs on a rifle and a pistol (I've got it bad).

I'm getting close to the point where I'll post a build sheet and ask for advice. 'Til then, I'll be around.

n.
\oo/_ _\oo/
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Hi. This is just a quick introduction.
My name is Ron and I have been lurking on this site for the last few months. I have several firearms and I got my first AR 15 in August. It is a S&W MP 15 sport II in 5.56.
Out of all of my guns, this one is my favorite. After learning more about the AR 15 platform I decided to go ahead and build one. I have an 80 percent lower that should be arriving today. I should mention, I work in a machine shop and have access to all of the CNC lathes and milling machines.
Unfortunately, I live in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, the same state where Pelosi and Feinstein are from, so I need my build to be Kalifornia compliant. Only 8 more years until I retire and I am ditching this state and moving to Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Hi there!  My name is Chuck and I'm from the Savannah, GA area.  Own a few pistols, couple of shotguns, and a few long guns.  Do a little bit of competitive shooting pistol and hunt whitetail deer with Ruger .270.  I've been interested in moving to (ok, ADDING) an ar-15 to the collection, for home defense, hunting, plinking.  After considerable lurking and searching, I believe I've decided on the 6.5 Grendel as the weapon of choice.  I've been trying to decide whether to build or buy. As with most topics, there's the build camp (learn more, do it your way, get what you want), and the buy camp (if you've never owned one, there's a lot to learn about building; it's not rocket science but it has to be done right, etc.).  So part of my desire for the forum is to dive into that a bit more.  When you are really starting from zero, there are a million questions to answer and each one leads to a host of questions about which product to buy.  I can get a diamondback that would probably make me happy for my first AR and shoot better than I can for $800 or so, and I can also see where I could easily spend $2k building myself.  Anyways, sorry for the long-winded intro, but here I am!

Thanks,

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Hi, I've been reading posts on this forum for many years as a guest user. I finally decided to join. I've gotten the fever to build another AR when a friend at work told me about his AR. I decided upon building a .224 Valkyrie this go around.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:12:35 PM EDT
[#50]
New ar15 owner. Recently purchased the Springfield Saint Victor and I'm having so much fun learning about ARs. I'm the instant gratification type so I bought my first one but really am interested in building one too. Already been enjoying all the info on the site!
Page / 17
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top