Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2017 4:41:15 PM EDT
Well I just completed this build (for the most part) I had built a 727 style earlier in the year, sold the parts for something more "modern" but realized I really enjoy the A2, so decided to build another. Not to mention the wife also like's the simplicity of the a2. (shes used to them since her unit has M16A2's still, shes short and hates the length so shes diggin the carbine version). Well here is my modern, arms room cobbled together interpretation of a Colt 727.

UPPER Parts:

Colt AF upper
Colt BCG
Colt CH
Colt M4 Barrel
Colt Small parts
KAC Ras
CQD Sling mounts

LOWER Parts:

SOLGW Lower:

ALG Trigger
Colt Buffer/Buffer Tube and Spring
Colt Stock
Colt A1 Grip
Colt Selector

anonymous image hosting
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
HOT.  Your flash hider is not timed right though.  Or maybe you want it to vent to one side while shooting.   ????  Get a little bit of side action goin.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HOT.  Your flash hider is not timed right though.  Or maybe you want it to vent to one side while shooting.   ????  Get a little bit of side action goin.  
View Quote
I noticed that after I took the pic, the rifle was put together just for some photos before it's separated and put back in the safe. I'm waiting on my spacer from adco, so I can get it pinned this upcoming weekend
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got one of those uppers also.
And I too built a 727 inspired gun out of it.
Nice job !
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice.   My build is similar.  I also have an old 2003 KAC rail on mine.  Great weight and balance.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top