Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2017 1:44:24 PM EDT
Sitting here looking at pic's of guns to figure out what to build next.  Just received another nice A2 upper I bought a few days ago and need to figure what to make it into.  I just finished a Model 727 a couple of weeks ago. Thought about doing a rifle, but have an A4 so that would be a bit to similar.

Right now I have two Stainless mid length 16" barrels and a 16" Hbar barrel.  Several handguards in various lengths and several buffers, tubes and sliding stocks.

So throw your ideas out there!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
16" rifle length FSB.  A1 stock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#2]
First Tier problems....

I have a lower partially built up...just sitting there....MOCKING ME.  I'm pretty sure it wants to be a pistol initially...but it also keeps saying something about wanting to be a 20" precision build.  Won't make up it's mind. 
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
May I will build a 16" Dissipator a and pin the FSB father forward and a low pro gas block under the hand guard, I really don't feel like buying a new barrel right now!  It would be a fake, but it would be fun!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May I will build a 16" Dissipator a and pin the FSB father forward and a low pro gas block under the hand guard, I really don't feel like buying a new barrel right now!  It would be a fake, but it would be fun!
View Quote
Played with the idea, but abandoned until I acquire more funds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
You know you want to build a 20" A2 in 22 Nosler and post a complete report with full test with video.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You know you want to build a 20" A2 in 22 Nosler and post a complete report with full test with video.
View Quote
Wouldn't mind trying the .22 Nosler, but I think I want to try a bolt gun first...
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 4:30:27 AM EDT
[#7]
7.62x39 727 clone
300 Blackout 727 clone
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wouldn't mind trying the .22 Nosler, but I think I want to try a bolt gun first...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was just trying to help.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was just trying to help.  
View Quote
No problem on my end, like I said, I am intrigued by that round, and would like to play with it, I think it would be a great round for long range prairie dog shooting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I just placed an order for a Windham 20" gov profile 1/7 A2 barrel for 182.00 shipped.
So literally .. I would build an M16A2 clone to go with my 727.
I know you said you already have an A4 but I think they are both worth building.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No problem on my end, like I said, I am intrigued by that round, and would like to play with it, I think it would be a great round for long range prairie dog shooting.
View Quote
I've got a M700 in 223 I've considered having reamed to 22 Nosler for grins and giggles.

Now back to A2 Goodness.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Man I wish I could shoot at some prairie dogs here

There's no fun here.

At least I can have some bad ass chickens...
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top