Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 10:56:34 PM EDT
TEThe upper has about 1,000 rounds on it. I was trying to figure out why the trigger wouldn't reset and found out that the bolt's locking lugs on both sides of the extractor had broken off.  There have been about 1,000 rounds downrange and only shooting Federal ammunition.  This is too early for this.

Has anyone else run into this problems?

Am I in for a fight with Adams Arms, or are they good to go on their warranty?

A week after receiving the picture, a new bolt came in the mail. That's a good job on customer service by Adams Arms, as well as thanks to Phil Dawson at Adams Arms for his help.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Adams Arms is a stand-up company, so have no fear.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend had one of their low profile ones and had the same issue. Before I changed my AA I had about 2-3k and no issues. I don't know the round count on his. No fight from them, they do right by their customers.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Please send an email to myself at [email protected], along with pictures. We will make sure to get you squared away as quickly as possible.

-Phil-
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please send an email to myself at [email protected], along with pictures. We will make sure to get you squared away as quickly as possible.

-Phil-
View Quote
I was getting ready to email the pictures up to Adams Arms.  The same day I contacted them was the same day they responded to me with pretty much the message from above.  I was a little worried with a new person (Phil) since Cody was always my point of contact. But so far they/he have been pretty stand-up, like you'd see with companies such as Primary Arms or SGAmmo as far as service. It is very much appreciated!
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought my first AR, an Adams Arms 'blem' from Bud's. I noted several times that a slow release of the trigger would fire another round. Called AA and they immediately sent me a new trigger group and asked that I kindly send the bad one back for their QC inspection. No credit card, no charge, no hesitations. I did pay for return postage of the defective trigger, but that was cheap compared to potential safety issues.

I'm very positively impressed with Adams Arms. For having their cheapest rifle, they treated me like I had the most expensive. Now that is earned respect!
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top