Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Locked IFC .410 ARU Upper (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zeda3000:  Sorry Pal , I am not Arab and Turkish doesnt speaking arabic at all. We are using Latin alphabet, When we saw friends ,we say `Merhaba` which is mean `Hello there` .  I dont have a any Legos , I have just guns :)

Happy to join the ARFCOM ,
View Quote
So does marhaba come into Turkish from Arabic or from Turkish into Arabic?  It's the same word in Arabic.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 3:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

So does marhaba come into Turkish from Arabic or from Turkish into Arabic?  It's the same word in Arabic.
View Quote
I dont want to mess up the topic with History. But as you know, First Ottomans was not Muslim and they are not speaking any word of Arabic, it happents after Turks (Ottomans ) conquer the Middle East. Currently language we speaking mainly still sounds like real Turkish like Mid Asia Turkish , But has many words from Persian, Arabic , French also . We cant read Arabic , We cant write Arabic , We cant speak Arabic. Even i am not understand any words during Arabs talking. Yes you right Merhaba sound like Arabic of Marhaban. But this small letter E make the diffrence between Arab and Turkish. If you listening the Turkish, generally sound not like Arabic at all. Example in Azerbaijan we could understand each other %50 with basic talking. This is like to say to Catalan is same like French. Yes has many words of French but this is not.

i am really apologize from other users , with irrelevant subject.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By zeda3000:
Hi all ,

I am new memmber of this forum. I am joining from Turkey and i am owner of .410 Platform AR15 of rifle. The upper system coming from Turkish company calling name , Ersus. I am sharing the link of company in below.

For info : ATI has totally diffrent supplier or maybe they are produce it in USA.

Ersus Web Page

The main diffrence is , in Turkey we dont use Bird Shoot Ammo , only slug. This is fun Rifle for shooting range or wood walking. According to Turkish law, Civilian not allowed carry  Semi Automatic Rifles , only bolt action or any Shotgun. So this is best way that we can enjoy the Ar15.

My Rifle is little diffrent then regular model. Stock , Pistol Grip , Carbon Fiber Front Hand Guard and Ambi buttoms , muzzle break and paint.

https://i.ibb.co/xmvfHHb/image4.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/QC31Chk/image5.jpg
View Quote
Wow! That's great paint work!
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you

Paint pattern made by Bottle Protection Mesh ,

Looks like this

I used regular  acrylic spray without varnish. So if one day i am boring with paint , i can easly remove it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
60 day rule
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Locked IFC .410 ARU Upper (Page 2 of 2)
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top