Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2017 1:19:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally companies are building mints for the rmr's competitor.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy to see another mount for this optic. Looks good!

I think people who are wanting to run these smaller red dots are wanting to cut weight. I'd really like to see a much lighter mount.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright...thanks mucho...for the Delta Point Pro mount
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Just ordered this mount. And I appreciate the military discount too.  I can't wait to give it a thorough whipping on the range.  

I am betting that this mount will start taking off in sales in the near future as more more and more of these little reflex sights, like the DPP and RMR, start showing up on AR rifles and carbines.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Any chance of a lighter cheaper bolt on model?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#6]
UPDATE:

Received my Samson QD mount for my Leupold DPP. Initial impression is good. Machining and anodizing appears flawless.

However, when installing the mount to the rifle's rail, the lockup between mount and rail doesn't seem as rock solid tight as I would have expected. Even adjusting the mount per the included instructions, the mount didn't seem to really want to lock up tightly when engaging the locking lever...as if the adjustment screw didnt have enough threading. I am used to having to FIRMLY enage the locker lever of other high quality QD mounts. Perhaps it's just me.  That said, I can not detect any noticeable movement of the mount to the rail. I will check at the range to see if there is any actually slop when shooting groups.

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top