Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2017 9:41:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#1]
That.....is hideous.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Liked the Sharps/Spikes skull.  This one, no thank you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Should have went with Boba Fett.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you letting retarded 8 year olds design lowers?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:20:36 AM EDT
[#5]
cute
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I clicked expecting to see something new and innovative but got this instead
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#7]
This kinda stuff really needs to stop.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#8]
You cant honestly tell me you'd be seen at the range with that thing
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#9]
For a clean and professional looking AR receiver look at Noreen.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys certainly know your consumer base.

Does that come with an $80 dust cover?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
People must be buying this stuff otherwise Rainier would go out of business.

Think about that for a minute.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 2:14:04 AM EDT
[#12]
It's not that terrible. I don't exactly want to rush out and buy one, but I'd rather see a company try and fail with something than to stick with the same old pattern that most others do. Seems most AR15 parts in the way of receivers and barrels are rather cookie-cutter, which is a good idea for a modular weapons platform, but very few people expand upon the idea in this fashion. I remember seeing an A2 receiver with bright neon green anodizing and red color-fill. THAT was hideous.

If you guys take suggestions, a wolf head used in a similar fashion would look pretty cool, I think. Something like this.

Link Posted: 8/4/2017 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like that thing would get hung up on shit or break. Other than it being hideous.  Whats next a pair of anodized tits? there is only one kind of head I want on my lower. These are firearms  not Lego bionicle for 10 year olds. What happened to rainier being a serious company.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#14]
"Whats next a pair of anodized tits?" If on an AR Receiver it would get attention at the range :)
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like that thing would get hung up on shit or break. Other than it being hideous.  Whats next a pair of anodized tits? there is only one kind of head I want on my lower. These are firearms  not Lego bionicle for 10 year olds. What happened to rainier being a serious company.
View Quote

Rainer is just the dealer, Sharps Bros makes these so you have to wonder if they are the serious company. I think they are trying too hard to go above and beyond in creating something new and innovative, but in all actuality it just looks really bad.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure they'll sell plenty.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a forum where vendors can post new products and the shit you folks are posting is downright embarrassing even up to insulting the vendor. Way to eat your own!
For the good of the community, I hope a mod sees what you're all doing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#18]
This + 1

Quoted:
This is a forum where vendors can post new products and the shit you folks are posting is downright embarrassing even up to insulting the vendor. Way to eat your own!
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#19]
If criticism of products here is no longer allowed then the comments should be turned off for all new products.  Last time I checked criticism and user feedback is what drives products or companies forward. I forgot we were getting more liberal and need safe spaces here too. Personally the items they have continued to post as of late changed my view of them since say how I felt in 2008 when i was a frequent customer. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with my first comment on this wonderful innovative new product that has no flaws...

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If criticism of products here is no longer allowed then the comments should be turned off for all new products.  Last time I checked criticism and user feedback is what drives products or companies forward. I forgot we were getting more liberal and need safe spaces here too. Personally the items they have continued to post as of late changed my view of them since say how I felt in 2008 when i was a frequent customer. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with my first comment on this wonderful innovative new product that has no flaws...
View Quote
Your attitude is you think you can insult vendors with impunity simply because YOU don't like a product. And, your only defense to those who call out your ass hattery is accusing them of being liberal and needing safe spaces. You can be an asshole all you want. Just don't get your feelings hurt when someone points it out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your attitude is you think you can insult vendors with impunity simply because YOU don't like a product. And, your only defense to those who call out your ass hattery is accusing them of being liberal and needing safe spaces. You can be an asshole all you want. Just don't get your feelings hurt when someone points it out.
View Quote
Well, you do sound pretty Liberal. Sounds like our criticism has struck a nerve.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't look like he's the one who got his feelings hurt, since you're the one who had to revert to name calling and cursing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's called feedback, between the community response and number of units sold, they should be able to figure out if it's worthy or not.

You think it should be against the rules to speak freely on here? Every vendor that posts a new product should get an overwhelmingly positive response, no matter what we really think? Sounds like North Korea. I prefer actual freedom.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is hilarious, you hope mods come and crack down on our open discussion that isn't breaking any rules. But you are here actually breaking rules and insulting other members of this forum.

Sounds like a very liberal thing to do.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's called feedback, between the community response and number of units sold, they should be able to figure out if it's worthy or not.

You think it should be against the rules to speak freely on here? Every vendor that posts a new product should get an overwhelmingly positive response, no matter what we really think? Sounds like North Korea. I prefer actual freedom.
View Quote
Nice straw man you've created out of your second paragraph. Insulting a vendor over personal tastes in product is my point and has nothing to do with what you are questioning.  Calling in to question whether an entity is a "serious vendor" because YOU don't like a product is what you and others are advocating as product criticism. You are blurring the line between the two.
The UTG new product thread has been open since March and I don't see any of you in there. It's funny how your "product criticism" isn't very consistent. Especially towards a vendor that's widely mocked even on this site for not being "serious".
Some of you folks are just as bad as the left. While they call me deplorable, you call me a liberal. Go figure.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nice straw man you've created out of your second paragraph. Insulting a vendor over personal tastes in product is my point and has nothing to do with what you are questioning.  Calling in to question whether an entity is a "serious vendor" because YOU don't like a product is what you and others are advocating as product criticism. You are blurring the line between the two.
The UTG new product thread has been open since March and I don't see any of you in there. It's funny how your "product criticism" isn't very consistent. Especially towards a vendor that's widely mocked even on this site for not being "serious".
Some of you folks are just as bad as the left. While they call me deplorable, you call me a liberal. Go figure.
View Quote
The only person in here that has actually violated the COC is you. Don't like the rules? Go somewhere else.

I wasn't planning on posting here because my opinion of this product holds no weight with Rainier Arms. They're a great place and have excellent stuff. But what kind of place would this be if it shut down people with different opinions?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like a nightmare for any real world usability and it's downright ugly
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you buy one of these lowers? I bet you did.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#30]
To each their.....

<--------not owning
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#31]
If I wanted to build a boutique/conversation piece rifle this would fit the bill.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I like it, its unique, probably would have been a huge hit back when the movie 300 dropped. I also like the Jack, and some of the other designs they have made in the past few years. Do I own any of those, honestly no, its not really my thing. But the 3D machining looks waaaaay better than the Spikes Snowflake design just released. I honestly thought that was a joke until they made it happen.

The way I see it, if that design gets a person that would normally NOT own an AR, to buy an AR, that's one more person on the better side of shooting. I'm completely good with that.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#33]
terrible.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#34]
WTF?  

Just cause you Can, doesn't mean you Should.

The "cracks and scars" take the concept from Silly, to Retarded.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top