Link Posted: 10/22/2009 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful!

Jake
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
when will the biohazard lowers be available?
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got an extra NIB RediMod (Blue Force Gear modded) RediMag if you'd like to T&E it on one of your lowers. If it works ok (or even if it didn't), I'd be all over buying the T&E model!

Jake
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW. I'm highly impressed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#6]
It's something about those damn spiders...I think I have been bitten!! Great products!
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a couple questions about the lower.

Will they be available without the color fill in the markings?  Will they be available without the full auto markings?

Will there be LPKs available that include the parts necessary for the ambi bolt release?

Thanks,

Nic
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I would love to see a pic of the lower with the KAC ambi catch parts installed. This will be the best EVER!! lol.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#13]
very nice
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#14]
very cool
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

????????????
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

????????????

+1... debating between this and the zombie lower.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

????????????

+1... debating between this and the zombie lower.

Will the zombie lower ever make it to the market?????????
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Will the zombie lower ever make it to the market?????????

Oh I'm sure it will eventually... maybe not in this decade though.  Haha!

I'll probably end up getting the Biohazard since it'll be out sooner... I do like the idea of the SHTF model name for the zombie lower though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Are the Uppers and Lowers on Sale yet? I'd like to come by and buy a set.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#21]
PM'd
Fingers crossed.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#22]
couple questions. 1) will the lowers have the cool spider logo or weird biohazardous waste logo? 2) Can you get them unanodized so one can anodize them later in class lll FDE? Everything else looks great, however aesthetically I would have chopped the trailing edge of the brass deflector off as it kind of looks like a bowtie or bent bar attatched to the side , bulky looking and also adds to the weight. Sorry about #1, I am partial to the spider
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I would buy one also if I could get it unanodized
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:57:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Awesome looking receivers Tom.  I like many would love to get one "in the white", either way I think I found the answer as to what receivers to use on my next build
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Very nice, looks like an improved version of the MEGA design, yes?
Link Posted: 11/6/2009 3:06:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will they be available without the color fill in the markings?  Will they be available without the full auto markings?

Will there be LPKs available that include the parts necessary for the ambi bolt release?

Thanks,

Nic

Sure we will offer them without color filled markings. I'm pretty sure all the markings will be the same.

The lower will include the parts for the Ambi bolt release.

Tom,

Will the Ambi Bolt Release go together like the POF? I just put together a P-416 for my son. I liked the fact that POF uses screws instead of pins to hold their Ambi Bolt Release in place. The only problem I had was the kit came with the longer POF Supplied Ambi Pin for 308, not the required 5.56 pin.

Dane

Link Posted: 11/6/2009 6:41:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/6/2009 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#28]
it would be super if we could get some sort of estimated time for when the biohazard lowers will be available. ive only asked twice before. 3rd times the charm i guess
Link Posted: 11/7/2009 2:33:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

Nic

Sure we will offer them without color filled markings. I'm pretty sure all the markings will be the same.

The lower will include the parts for the Ambi bolt release.

Tom,

Will the Ambi Bolt Release go together like the POF? I just put together a P-416 for my son. I liked the fact that POF uses screws instead of pins to hold their Ambi Bolt Release in place. The only problem I had was the kit came with the longer POF Supplied Ambi Pin for 308, not the required 5.56 pin.

Dane

Our bolt catch and ambi bolt release will be retained with a screw, no roll pins.

Tom,

That is Great!!!

Dane
Link Posted: 11/7/2009 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
it would be super if we could get some sort of estimated time for when the biohazard lowers will be available. ive only asked twice before. 3rd times the charm i guess

Tom told me last week that they were being machined at the time.  I would think another couple weeks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2009 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#32]
We are making tons of billet chips on uppers and lowers :)

We are doing some trick stuff to this lower and i can promise the wait will be worth it for sure.
Link Posted: 11/7/2009 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We are doing some trick stuff to this lower and i can promise the wait will be worth it for sure.

Any update on your own upper?
Link Posted: 11/8/2009 6:02:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I love the look and quality of the components you have shown here.

I've never assembled an entire AR before and have no idea how complex a job it is going to be, but I am going to go ahead and give it a shot with your upper and lower pieces as the base parts of the weapon. It must be nice to have a number of people ready to pay for your product before it is even on the market!

By the way, I love the "Biohazard" name and the associated symbol on the lower receiver that goes with it. It is a great marketing concept, IMHO, and I hope you don't let anyone dissuade you from moving forward with it. Plenty of snakes, deer, bugs, etc., already out there stamped on the sides of AR's.

Biohazard is a forward thinking break from the ordinary is right on.

Link Posted: 11/8/2009 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet, i have been busting butt getting spikes stuff up and going. takes allot of time to bring a new product to market and in production quantities
When i do mine i don't think i can better the one for spikes, so it will most likely be close to it.
Some killer stuff is going to be available here shortly :)
Link Posted: 11/8/2009 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#36]
What logo's are you offering on this lower, are they engraved deep? I love your lower but if I have to have that mfugly biohazard logo on it I will take it to my machinist and mill it off. Some love it, I detest it. There is room for everyone if you offer it. Go Spider Go.
Link Posted: 11/8/2009 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What logo's are you offering on this lower, are they engraved deep? I love your lower but if I have to have that mfugly biohazard logo on it I will take it to my machinist and mill it off. Some love it, I detest it. There is room for everyone if you offer it. Go Spider Go.

Bio logo, spider logo and possibly one without a logo. Bio's are first
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bio logo, spider logo and possibly one without a logo. Bio's are first BEST

Fixed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet, i have been busting butt getting spikes stuff up and going. takes allot of time to bring a new product to market and in production quantities
When i do mine i don't think i can better the one for spikes, so it will most likely be close to it.
Some killer stuff is going to be available here shortly :)

Well I've got time, so I'll just wait for yours to put on your lower.
Any plans to make a FF rail?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top