Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2017 1:10:42 PM EDT
I just won an auction on a NIB New Old stock Aimpoint 2000 to put on my Model 727!  I bid half assed and nobody wanted to bid more than me.!

I am happy!
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just won an auction on a NIB New Old stock Aimpoint 2000 to put on my Model 727!  I bid half assed and nobody wanted to bid more than me.!

I am happy!
View Quote

Pretty sure I know the guy bidding against you lol. He wasn't happy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Not THAT mad......next time, responsibilities distracted me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not THAT mad......next time, responsibilities distracted me.
View Quote
LMFAO....

Well gunnut, have I got a deal for you!

Know anybody that has a good condition M16A1 upper?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I do, email me. Or IM by my box is almost full, just one message left, and I still have to sort it out
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Well received my scope yesterday, looks good, just as I remember them, but the dope that sold it to me and told me all functions work and have been tested, didn't send the battery with it that he used to test it!  

So now I have to track a battery down so I can test it myself!  I know they are not easy to find, but I have read a couple of things that say you can use the 123A lithium in these Aimpoint 2000 scopes.

Can anyone verify this is actually the case or point me in the right way to get a battery or two for this scope?
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Know anybody that has a good condition M16A1 upper?
View Quote
I have a much better than good condition PM M16A1 upper I am willing to part with.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well received my scope yesterday, looks good, just as I remember them, but the dope that sold it to me and told me all functions work and have been tested, didn't send the battery with it that he used to test it!  

So now I have to track a battery down so I can test it myself!  I know they are not easy to find, but I have read a couple of things that say you can use the 123A lithium in these Aimpoint 2000 scopes.

Can anyone verify this is actually the case or point me in the right way to get a battery or two for this scope?
View Quote
I think mine has the 123... battery in it. It's what it came with when I bought it.
I'll check it out when I get home from work. If I can remember.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok so mine has an energizer EL123AP
You mean these are hard to find ?
Guess I'd better start looking for them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok so mine has an energizer EL123AP
You mean these are hard to find ?
Guess I'd better start looking for them.
View Quote
No, 123 batteries are not hard to find, the original 1/3 batteries are very difficult to find.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Well was able to get a battery for this scope and unfortunately, it does not work, it looks nice but it is a non-functioning item, so now I get to play the Ebay game for a while..

Link Posted: 9/27/2017 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Cancel the last message, I was able to get it working and am updating my information with the sell, no mo games to play, now that it is working I am happy, one of the gaskets had loosened and was preventing the battery from sitting correctly on the scope, after the seller got a hold of me and tell me what to look for, I was able to reseat them and it is good.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top