Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:28:13 PM EDT
So I picked up all this junk today. I'm not even going to tell you what I have into it

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I hadn't seen a .22 conversion like this one before and marked Colt and M16/AR15? Can anybody tell me more about it?
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a trash can if you need to throw that junk away
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Boy, looks like it was a good day, that one receiver with the add on deflector and the .22 conversion, I don't see those colt conversions very often, there has been a couple of them show up in EE as of late, they are fun to play with, the one that I had was not as reliable as some of the newer ones.

Wish I could find a reasonably priced A1 receiver and here you getting 3 of them!
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Great haul!

I've seen those conversion bolts come up for sale before, but I have never used one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if it makes you feel any better the two non 9mm uppers are SP1s but the one had the port door too!

I don't know what I'm going to do with the Delta cheek riser since I abandoned my Delta clone but you just never see them so I bought it.

The conversion bolt is odd. It seems to have a switchable extractor to make it left or right hand eject. It also has a buffer for the bolt and that weird spring clip on the back of it. He said it does not use the proprietary mags either like the Air Force ones. I probably should have bought some more of them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well if it makes you feel any better the two non 9mm uppers are SP1s but the one had the port door too!

I don't know what I'm going to do with the Delta cheek riser since I abandoned my Delta clone but you just never see them so I bought it.

The conversion bolt is odd. It seems to have a switchable extractor to make it left or right hand eject. It also has a buffer for the bolt and that weird spring clip on the back of it. He said it does not use the proprietary mags either like the Air Force ones. I probably should have bought some more of them.
View Quote
He? The truth must be revealed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
What?

He, as in the guy I bought it from
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting that the second SP1 upper, without the port door, is machined to match profile of the lower beneath the port door (like the 601-early 603 and 604) despite the fact that it is a later round forge.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What?

He, as in the guy I bought it from
View Quote
Who is this He? Those 9mm uppers look nice. I reckon Brownells had new ones for 190-200$. Damn, just checked that book mark from 6 years ago lol.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sworn to secrecy but I bought all the retro stuff he had

He did have more of the conversion bolts though.

He had some good deals on modern stuff that I may go back and buy some of though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
PM sent Banshee.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top