Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 11:14:25 PM EDT
Whats up everyone?  I keep seeing all these great pictures of xm177 clones and I'm dying to build one that is accurate with one of Brick's moderators and a grenade ring (non-NFA length).  I have read on here that 45bravo can do the work but I've also read that it might take about a year for me to see my barrel again if I go that route.  Is there anyone else who does this kinda work (with a reasonable turn around time) that someone can refer me to?  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Heatnbeat or ADCO.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Hugh + 1 for Heatnbeat!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 Heatnbeat does some awesome barrel work!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
ADCO did my barrel work and it was 10 day's from when I sent it to when I got it back ready to install.
But that was in April, I have no idea what their work load may be now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I've used ADCO quite a bit since Randall went tango uniform.  Outstanding work, and I've often received my stuff back within a week.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]
J&T does a "Commando" barreld upper  or build  (Contact them and see if they would build it around a C7 or NDS upper for you for extra $,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#7]
heatnbeat done mine, great workmanship & the turn around time was very reasonable.

45Bravo also does great work, but I am not sure if he is taking on anymore work right now.

Have always heard ADCO does very good work too, with a reasonable turn around time.

Those are the three I know of.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top