Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2010 1:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2010 1:17:21 PM EDT by jhud]
2 m1956 ammo pouches, the longer style
1 m1956 canteen pouch with metal cup, has handle that flips under the bottom, and a recent style OD canteen.
1 OD pistol belt, looks like recent issue OD, size L.

10$..... I tried an offer of 5$
Scary old tweeker lady was clearing out a house that looked like the hoaders TV show.
I may stop back by later. Unsanitary conditions vs super cool retro gear.... not sure which to choose.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:31:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2010 1:32:17 PM EDT by scottlang]
A buddy of mine last year bought a USMC korean war foot locker from an estate sale. It was heavy and locked he got it for $20. It had a complete set of uniforms and an excellent condition Ithica M1911A1, and Springfield Armory M1 Garand. He bought it for the locker.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:48:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jhud:
Unsanitary conditions vs super cool retro gear.... not sure which to choose.

Get both!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:59:21 PM EDT
Take along a couple of boxes of Sudafed.......probably get anything you desire.

P
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:23:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By scottlang:
A buddy of mine last year bought a USMC korean war foot locker from an estate sale. It was heavy and locked he got it for $20. It had a complete set of uniforms and an excellent condition Ithica M1911A1, and Springfield Armory M1 Garand. He bought it for the locker.

Now I gotta start watching for locked footlockers. Will it ever end?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:55:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MarkRSims:
Originally Posted By scottlang:

Now I gotta start watching for locked footlockers. Will it ever end?

Nice find. Your friend is lucky.

My best buy was 30 plus silent slings for 3 dollars. The box also has an extensive collection of pencils from the local golf range.
I am pretty sure I made some money on that score and still have several slings.
Top Top