Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2010 10:33:20 AM EDT
I have been trying to get a price list out of him for his retro M16 parts but he has not responded yet.

Can anyone tell me if he is still making parts for these rifles?

Link Posted: 8/13/2010 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes he is,and yes he does....He does not have a web site,so you need to contact directly by email.If you go to the "pay it forward" thread(it may be a few pages back) he started it,send an email thru that.Don't bother with IM,use the email option.He has been busy,BUT not swamped,be patient,he WILL return your call
ETA,I just bumped the pay forward to the top for you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
He is still making parts, I just spoke with him via email two days ago.
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I have talked to him on the phone many times he is still working his magic.
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I'm still here. For some reason the email keeps kicking my reply back. I just posted it again so lets see if you get this one.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Heatnbeat,

I'm sending you an email.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that the real Heatnbeat are just a really good reproduction of the original?

Thanks for the dimpled selector - it's great!  Still waiting on some other parts from Victor so I can install it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Could I get you to send me a copy of your M16A1 retro parts?

Email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Link Posted: 8/13/2010 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the dimpled selector - it's great!  Still waiting on some other parts from Victor so I can install it.

Yeeeeaaah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just how do we know it's actually you, I mean him.

Link Posted: 8/13/2010 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Clancey, if you haven't gotten any of my replys lets switch to email or im through ARFCOM.

I dunnoe, I guess somebody don't like one of us!
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeeeeaaah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just how do we know it's actually you, I mean him.

I know - I mean, they're both grey right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 3:37:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Aw come on now guys; lets not get personal!!

Actuall it would be pretty interesting to know; but I'd bet the Retro Forum has the highest average age in all of ARFCOM.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 5:55:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Aw come on now guys; lets not get personal!!

Actuall it would be pretty interesting to know; but I'd bet the Retro Forum has the highest average age in all of ARFCOM.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."

I bet that I put a big dent in that high average age.
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Not really plink, you are just 1 anomoly on the radar of old farts.....you might decrease our age by what, a day maybe?
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I bring down the average too, I'm only 43.
I think most of the rest of you are ancient.
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, Well I'm younger than the Squirrel dude so that helps to bring the average age down a bit.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Well I'm younger than the Squirrel dude so that helps to bring the average age down a bit.  

Makes 2 of us.
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not really plink, you are just 1 anomoly on the radar of old farts.....you might decrease our age by what, a day maybe?

There's that word yet again!

And yeah, Torquemada, maybe I'm not that young after all. Does this mean that I'm officially accepted here?
Link Posted: 8/14/2010 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's that word yet again!

And yeah, Torquemada, maybe I'm not that young after all. Does this mean that I'm officially accepted here?

Only if you are old enough to drink  
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#19]
And I don't think he means Kool Aid.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey I'm 50 and I've loved Kool Aid since the early 60's...OMG that does make me sound old!
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 1:44:25 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm 39... and I'm a retro nut too.  (And, this in an old school tag)
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Is this you Jerrell?

If not, are you the one making the duckbill flash hiders?

Frank

Quoted:
Yes I'm still here. For some reason the email keeps kicking my reply back. I just posted it again so lets see if you get this one.

Thanks

Link Posted: 8/15/2010 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey I'm 50 and I've loved Kool Aid since the early 60's...OMG that does make me sound old!

What about Tang?????  Yea,I'm an old fart of 50 as well.

Link Posted: 8/15/2010 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is this you Jerrell?

Frank

Quoted:

Thanks

I won't swear to it,but I don't believe he does.BUT member 45bravo does,but he's been MIA for a while due to work,and member dawg180 currently has them "in the works".I think his are being parked now as I type and are supposed to be available in about 2-3 weeks.Contact him as I'm sure his list is growing

Link Posted: 8/15/2010 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Roger that, thanks for the information, I have tried to contact 45Bravo with little success all I want is one duckbill, I will contact Dawg180 and see what he has to say, thanks.

frank

Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this you Jerrell?

Frank

Quoted:

Thanks

I won't swear to it,but I don't believe he does.BUT member 45bravo does,but he's been MIA for a while due to work,and member dawg180 currently has them "in the works".I think his are being parked now as I type and are supposed to be available in about 2-3 weeks.Contact him as I'm sure his list is growing

Link Posted: 8/15/2010 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Well I can remember when this weapon was not retro, but state of the art tools we used for survival. And were the guinea pigs for colts R&D!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Yep, I remember getting my Dad to buy the first jar we had by telling him that NASA got it for the astronauts..
Once he tasted it he wouldn't buy anymore, but Mom did on rare occasion's as a treat for us in the summer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:41:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Hello Jerrell, I sent a Money order for some parts last week. Could you drop me a line when it shows up. Your email must be blocking mine. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#29]
HI Lt.

Not as of Sat morning. Probably be waiting on Tuesday.

Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top