Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
That's gonna look nice!
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
With Wolf starting to make steelcase subs I might have to pick one of these up to go with my AAC MPW-9.  I don’t need one but it does look awesome!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine came with a standard metal one, the colored one appears to be a Strike Industries polymer model, ~$12 or so IIRC (I plan to swap mine out).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did everyone’s Sugar Weasel come with the slightly distressed looking black/dark dust cover?

I’ve seen some Sugar Weasels online that have a matching clear anodized dust cover.

Mine came with the black/dark one like in the OP.
Mine came with a standard metal one, the colored one appears to be a Strike Industries polymer model, ~$12 or so IIRC (I plan to swap mine out).
Is it just their FDE one or an exclusive Q color?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out this mag. Trying to decide if it’s badass or over the top.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Shot my Sugar Weasel for the first time today. Holy shit that bitch is loud and awesome! I gang banged my sweet Sugar Weasel with 3 supersonic cheapo brands: Sellier, Prvi, and Fiocchi, and she took them all like a champ! I think Sellier was first to pop that Cherry Bomb, but didn’t notice much difference with the other brands. No cycling issues or anything. I was in an indoor range zeroing in my EOTech EXPS3-0 and that short barrel with the Cherry Bomb was sick. My electronic Howard ear pro was almost not adequate enough. The fireball was pretty sick too. I noticed myself seeing it many times, just that single snapshot frame or two of flash before it slowly disappeared, keeping both eyes open with the EO.

Awesome gun and can’t wait for the Thunder Chicken. Gonna give her a good clean and put her to bed for the night.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet it was loud, indoors and a cherry BOMB
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I bet it was loud, indoors and a cherry BOMB
View Quote
Yeah, all the guys at the gun range counter had to come check her out.

One guy kept offering to zero it in for free for me, of course using my own ammo. I said “nope!”
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#8]
My “Sugar Weasel SD” is getting close to being done, just have a few more details to add, 6lb 3oz as it sits (no ammo):

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#9]
That copper colored mag is cool.  I had a clone built and cera coted gold and silver to match the honey badger.  I had them do a mag in each color as well.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Got mine back from Q today with the replaced lower.
Will run it this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That copper colored mag is cool.  I had a clone built and cera coted gold and silver to match the honey badger.  I had them do a mag in each color as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I thought it was pretty sweet, it’s a C-Products Duramag, I couldn’t resist the color for this rifle, unfortunately I’ve had some malfunctions with them so they’re range mags only for 300blk.

Quoted:
Got mine back from Q today with the replaced lower.
Will run it this weekend.
How is yours compared to the original? My replacement is perfect and there’s no slop between the upper/lower, the original had a bit of play at the front. Even the color matches better.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't remember any major slop with the original lower. New one has one minor imperfection in the coating right near the 'Q'.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I thought it was pretty sweet, it’s a C-Products Duramag, I couldn’t resist the color for this rifle, unfortunately I’ve had some malfunctions with them so they’re range mags only for 300blk.

How is yours compared to the original? My replacement is perfect and there’s no slop between the upper/lower, the original had a bit of play at the front. Even the color matches better.
View Quote
Quoted:
I don't remember any major slop with the original lower. New one has one minor imperfection in the coating right near the 'Q'.
View Quote
@seamasterpro
@duneshoot

My upper and lower does have some play. I can shake it left to right and hear both sides hitting each other. Is that what you all had and got fixed?
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine was replaced due to the buffer tube area looking off center. Did not effect function at all.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mine was replaced due to the buffer tube area looking off center. Did not effect function at all.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/247601/05C63619-155A-4A95-92E4-B2E6109C44EB_jpe-1313912.JPG
View Quote
Same, the slop was pretty minor and not the reason I contacted them
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Got it set up with little things I prefer, 45 degree safety, maritime bolt release, and a Larue trigger. Still shoots great.
oddly I had to lower the POI of the red dot by a good 12" even thought this is the same upper I had before.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Saw one yesterday at LGS, went back to get it today and it was gone.  They are telling me a 6-8 month wait on another. I’m fine with waiting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Saw one yesterday at LGS, went back to get it today and it was gone.  They are telling me a 6-8 month wait on another. I'm fine with waiting.
View Quote
Add to cart! These guys are GTG.
https://www.wbarmory.com/product/q-llc-sw300blk7pistol-sugar-weasel-300-blackout-7-301-tan-black-polymer-6-position-sba3-pistol-stabilizing-brace/
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Got one. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I ordered the charging handle as soon as I seen the notification. Those running the LAW folder, did you have to make any adjustments on the gas block?
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Put 100 rounds through the SW this morning.

VIDEO HERE

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/10/2020 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Took it out the last couple weekends. Still love it.

Wondering if a JP SCS would quiet down the action?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#24]
@duneshoot @seamasterpro

HB Tool back in stock

https://www.liveqordie.com/products/honey-badger-multi-tool/
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks!
Don't see me needing it though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@duneshoot @seamasterpro

HB Tool back in stock

https://www.liveqordie.com/products/honey-badger-multi-tool/
View Quote

Dang it, I was waiting on it to come back in stock and got sick of waiting and bought individual tools. Thanks tho!

Now if the turnbuckle would come back in stock. I got sick of waiting so I’m building a 12.5” 5.56 upper with a Noveske barrel, anyone have a lead on a clear anodized upper or know any companies that do clear anodized for individuals? None of the local places I contacted do single parts.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Today Kevin was teasing that the next gun in the works will be a Honey Badger MCX 2.0 which is a Honey Badger with folding stock in .308 and 6.5.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Today Kevin was teasing that the next gun in the works will be a Honey Badger MCX 2.0 which is a Honey Badger with folding stock in .308 and 6.5.
View Quote

That'll be a handful!
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Tried a JP SCS this weekend. It was an H2 weight.
Action was quieter but not a ton. May keep my eye out for an H1 used version.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone 'chootin' their weasel?

Wondering if it's worth buying a $150 Plan B mount for the Omega 9K suppressor. Would be a lot shorter than the 30 cal Omega but how much louder?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Long Sugar Weasel (556) and Short Sugar Weasel (300).

EOTech EXPS3 & ACOG with RMR.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#32]
What type of sling are you running on your SW’s?

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Nice! How's the 5.56?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nice! How's the 5.56?
View All Quotes

Haven’t shot it yet. Live in the city so I’ll take it to the range soon and report back.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top