Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2017 6:06:42 PM EDT
Preferably the SB Tactical SOB one, though I'm open to other options... PSA has been out of stock on their $159 kit for a month or two and my 10.5" upper is going to be here soon. Wouldn't mind a kit that came with just the buffer tube, spring, and weight if the price was right... lets me just snag an EPT trigger and K2 grip (though I'd also be fine with standard MOE). Some help guys? Or was PSA really the only one offering such a deal?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I did a check, and can't find any other kits,, I had to order my parts from several places..
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]
On my Mk18, I run a Spikes T2.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Eh sod it - went with the KAK Shockwave kit from DSG... $125 and came with an MOE grip and their LPK. They also had the MOE SL Carbine Handguard I was wanting on sale for $21.60. $5 shipping. Shouldn't be too terrible for a KISS build.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On my Mk18, I run a Spikes T2.
View Quote
That's an H1 buffer, right? Does it really make much difference? Like how much does it reduce felt recoil and is it supposed to reduce wear/tear on the moving components?

Only other AR I have is a mid-length 16" FN CHF pencil barrel. Figured a carbine buffer was fine with such a non-aggressive gas system. Could be different with a carbine 10.5" though?
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top