Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2017 8:38:19 PM EDT
Hi All,

Decided on an Aero 10.5" complete upper.  I also want the KAK brace kit.  The upper says carbine gas sysytem, but the KAK kit (Brace, tube, spring, and buffer) are pistol...
Will this work?

Thanks

Also, is $90 a decent price for the KAK kit?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The buffer tube in the KAK kit is pistol outside diameter (bigger) to fit the KAK blade.  It is just a round tube with dimples in the bottom that is made to fit the set screw in the blade for length adjustment.  It is carbine tube length and will work with any carbine length buffer and carbine spring.

I paid $45 for my KAK blade and $20 for the KAK buffer tube.  I didn't want the KAK spring or carbine buffer.  I run a H3 buffer and a Wolff XP spring with my PSA 10.5 inch 5.56 upper.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top