Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:19:04 PM EDT
I've been kicking around the ideal of getting a Bushmaster Carbon 9mm Pistol. Tell me why I should or why I shouldn't. This will help me decide. Thanks in advance all.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have only shot the 223 carbon pistol and really like the look and feel. I have heard of people having problem with the rifles but nothing bad yet about the pistols.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine !

15 minute trigger job ... NICE

A little reshaping of the feed ramps ... no feed issues on fast or slow semi auto fire.

When bump firing ... after feed ramp "adjustment" 2 feed issues out of 5 30 round mags ... one was prob. ammo ... all and all VERY nice

Picked up 8 plastic mags for 19 each ... all work as well as the colt steel mags.

The urge to SBR is strong in this one!

The O.D. of the foam on the buffer tube is 1.5", and fits right inside of 1.5" ABS pipe. A street reducing flange 1.5" X 4"ABS and a 4" ABS cap. Put a tennis ball between the reducing flange and the cap .... theoretically the above description would reduce felt recoil and allow one to mount the pistol in a comfortable position ... and does not permently mount to the pistol ....
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top