Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/23/2006 2:53:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 3:18:19 PM EDT by terry1]
I thought I would report in on the carbon 15 9mm bushmaster pistol I bought end of last week. So far I am up to 650rds fired and will be slowing down on shooting now I just whated to give it a good test run this weekend and try out several diferent types and weights of ammo for function and accuracy. Out of all that shooting I had one jam and when I removed the brass I noticed it had some sticky junk on it from the factory and beleive that was the cause for the jam. The gun shoots really well and is a ton of fun to play with. I never new a AR pistol could be this much fun I should have bought one years ago. Overall the pistol is really well built am I am happy with the overall workmanship. The only improvement I could think of at this time is alittle better trigger pull it seems around 5-6lbs but crisp. I did bump fire it a time or two when holding the gun loose in my hands when fireing.I am also using a colt factory 32rd mag which may or may not be better than the factory plastic mag when it comes to cutting back on misfeeds and jams . Anyway hopefully this info may help someone else out I could find very little info about these 9mm carbon pistols I guess they are so new out not alot of people own them. Here is a pic of mine also. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Phantom223/scope008.jpg
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:13:51 PM EDT
Glade its working for you! If you want it to be more fun, SBR it!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:45:57 PM EDT
Nice rug. Thanks for the write-up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:19:23 AM EDT
cool
Top Top