Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 10:42:36 AM EDT
I have been looking to buy a complete AR pistol in 9mm and the only thing I can find is a bushmaster carbon 15 9mm and the dealer only has one left in stock and a long backorder waiting list on them from his wholeseller if this one sells any time soon. I tried emailing spikes tactical no response the last few days and have no other ideas where get one and I am buying this week so it looks like I might be a carbon toy 9mm man if I don't find something with some metal on it fast! I was looking for something around a 7inch barrel plain or side charger with flat top rail system. thanks for any ideas!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:12:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:14:05 PM EDT by hop0626]
I am sure Spikestactical will get back to you this week
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:45:57 AM EDT
Spike got back to be this morning but he was alittle slow I had already bought a carbon bushmaster 9mm pistol this morning. I was afraid it was going to be sold as it was the only left in stock the other 2 others sold first week they came in. I guess that is they way it was meet to be for now. If I don't like the carbon bushmaster I will just sell it and go spikes route I like the looks of his AR pistol setups. To be honest the carbon is super cool looking and feeling I guess don't know about the "carbon factor" being alittle old school metal myself. I will do so shooting and playing around and post what I think about the carbon unit here in the next couple of weeks.
Top Top