Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:51:32 AM EDT
 I ordered a Noveske KX3 Flash hider about 4 weeks ago. I still have not recieved it yet. Have any of you guys dealt with jnrifleworks before? Is there shipping always this slow? I sent them an email 3 days ago(with my order number) and have not recieved a response yet. I will call them If I have to but I really don't like bothering vendors over the phone.
 I am really not in any rush to get the KX3, I was just looking for some feedback from anyone who has purchased from jnrifleworks.
Thanks guys

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
John makes a certain number of them before he sends them off to be parkerized.  For that reason there is a longer wait then other times.  You just may be between production runs.  That happened when I ordered mine and it took about three weeks to get.  On the flip side I sent an email about getting an upgrade cone for his original KFH and received it four days later without even sending my old cone back, and the replacment was free.

MadDog
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, that is good to hear. Glad I'm not the only one who had a little wait. Thanks for the heads up!
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top