User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for your time putting that together.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Great thread. The duramags are where it’s at. Sgammo has some 20 rounders right meow.
I’m put about 1500 suppressed rounds through my PSA complete upper without issue. And I can only count one FTF when I was helicopter hog hunting and shooting a lot.
I have a friend wanting one and I will use your thread and parts suggestion for his.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do these rifles run ok with the standard M4 barrel extension or does it need to be opened up a little?
View Quote

Some guns will run with M4 extensions

Some people/manufacturers open them up.

I think Olympic started with the cup cut

Attachment Attached File

Most just open them up a bit
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like Black Rifle Arms pulled the 7.62x39 barrels from their site.  Does anyone know if they will be making more or if anyone has them in stock?  

Looks like I can subscribe on KAKs website.  I am hesitant to jump into the diamond cut YHM because I would have to chop that barrel and not sure how much meat would be left in those cuts for threads.  At that price I just dont want to bother with that.  Am I missing any other name brand  verified .311 bore manufacturers?

Thanks and please @ me with any ideas so I can quickly follow up.  I know things are often forgot or missed in the sub forums.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do these rifles run ok with the standard M4 barrel extension or does it need to be opened up a little?
View Quote
I just use standard M4 extensions but I'm also using an MGI lower that uses unmodified AK mags/drums.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top