Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2017 8:19:53 PM EDT
Hey quys I have a Noveske 16” rouge hunter upper with the pistol length gas system. I have a geissele super braided buffer spring and the H1 buffer that came with the spring or should I start with the standard spring and buffer first? .....I have no experience with a 16” 300BO I’m wanting to use this for hunting.

Took the rifle to the range today and had some strange results. I had a primer blow and then get lodged in my trigger group. A few times it was feeding round into the chamber but bolt was not engaging all the way. May have been lack of confidence in rifle but shots did not seem to be consistent.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a regular spring and a car buffer. What ammo are you using?
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top