AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DEAL ALERT

Hornady Black 6.5CM on sale for 14.99 a box at Academy with Free Shipping

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/hornady-black-65mm-creedmoor-bthp-140-grain-rifle-ammunition#repChildCatid=4193316
View Quote
Thanks. I got 10. I'm not sure how many I need lol.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
And they are out.

Dan
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And they are out.

Dan
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they are out.

Dan
I got 10 boxes Sunday was at my door step yesterday
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#4]

6.5 Christmoor a day late.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Finally got my Aero 6.5 Creedmoor finished up tonight. Now I’m just hoping it’s a shooter!

Aero Precision M5E1 upper/lower receiver
Aero Precision 15" Keymod handguard
20" Ballistic Advantage stainless barrel
SLR Sentry 8 clamp on adjustable gas block
SLR BCF 30
Aero Precision Nitride BCG
JP .308 Silent Capture Spring (heavy)
Magpul UBR Gen 2
Hiperfire 24E
Geissele Super Precision mount
Burris XTR II 4-20x50
PWS bipod adapter
Harris BRM-S bipod

https://i.imgur.com/lJb3jtZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WGOeiXs.jpg
View Quote
How does it shoot for you? Any function issues?
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
What tripod is that?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What tripod is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What tripod is that?
Looks like this one (which I also have my eye on): Night Stalker
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What tripod is that?
its the SLIK that Kopfjager sells.

New drag bag was delivered. Its really nice for $70 and fit my rifle perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool. Thanks for the correction. Nice looking bag, too. Off to Midway...
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Placeholder for my DPMS GII 6.5mm Creedmoor conversion.

Today I took my hog killin' machine apart, and will be shipping the original barrel*, bolt, and a new Bartlein 5R 6.5mm 8-twist barrel blank to the fine folks at Compass Lake Engineering in FL. CLE will re-use the barrel extension from the stock .308 Win barrel, and make an 18" 6.5 CM barrel basically just like it, threaded for suppressor (I'm shipping the bolt for headspacing).

*Original barrel is the "Hunter" model, which I had cut to 18" and threaded for a can. I would prefer to keep it intact, and sell it on the EE, but the barrel extensions are not for sale by DPMS and I am tired of waiting. I already have a .308 Win bolt gun. ETA: Ordered one from Hammer Arms.

Any input on which reamer is best for this cal in a gas gun?

Link Posted: 1/4/2018 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Today I took my hog killin' machine apart, and will be shipping the original barrel*, bolt, and a new Bartlein 5R 6.5mm 8-twist barrel blank to the fine folks at Compass Lake Engineering in FL. CLE will re-use the barrel extension from the stock .308 Win barrel, and make an 18" 6.5 CM barrel basically just like it, threaded for suppressor (I'm shipping the bolt for headspacing).

*Original barrel is the "Hunter" model, which I had cut to 18" and threaded for a can. I would prefer to keep it intact, and sell it on the EE, but the barrel extensions are not for sale by DPMS and I am tired of waiting. I already have a .308 Win bolt gun.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/631/G2_parts-410819.jpg
View Quote
My Kreiger barrel used a reamer set up to shoot the Hornady 140gr, not the ELX as I bought all this well before the ELX was on the market.

It's fine with me, if I had to do it over I don't think I'd change anything, the problem with shooting a Berger or other super-skinny bullet is getting them to fit in the mag, so this is actually a pretty good option.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

*Original barrel is the "Hunter" model, which I had cut to 18" and threaded for a can. I would prefer to keep it intact, and sell it on the EE, but the barrel extensions are not for sale by DPMS and I am tired of waiting. I already have a .308 Win bolt gun.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/631/G2_parts-410819.jpg
View Quote
https://hammer-arms.com/product/barrel-extension-fits-dpms-gen-2-308/
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I know about those. Ordered one today, because I decided to keep the .308 barrel assy intact so I can sell it, or save it for later.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine,  which has changed a bit. The PRS is now an XLR .

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully it’s not a $650 paperweight. BSF 20” 6.5 Creedmoor. The machine work and carbon fiber look excellent, hopefully it performs as good as it looks. I’ll be using it on a 7075 billet upper and lower from Ascend Armory, should have them in a week or so. I have a 15” Fortis Switch handguard and a Fortis RED muzzle break, along with their Hammer charging handle. CMMG BCG with a high pressure bolt and pin. Still undecided on buffer, tube, and stock setup.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Aero set with Aero BCG, heavy JP SCP, Timney Targa trigger amd Dracos Barrel.  With this setup I am running fine with no issues and it is running pretty smooth.  I have under 200 rounds through it currently.

I have only ran some Prime and hornady American gunner ammo through it for now.  Didn't want to use my bolt brass in the semi so I am gathering some semi brass to use in this rifle.  I am getting anywhere from .5 to 1.5" groups and am blaming that mainly on the ammo.  When I chrono'd the ammo I was getting extreme spreads of 70 on some groups and those were the groups where the round would open up the group.

Oh and I am in Komifornia so excuse the funky fin grip.

Chad
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Aero set with Aero BCG, heavy JP SCP, Timney Targa trigger amd Dracos Barrel.  With this setup I am running fine with no issues and it is running pretty smooth.  I have under 200 rounds through it currently.

I have only ran some Prime and hornady American gunner ammo through it for now.  Didn't want to use my bolt brass in the semi so I am gathering some semi brass to use in this rifle.  I am getting anywhere from .5 to 1.5" groups and am blaming that mainly on the ammo.  When I chrono'd the ammo I was getting extreme spreads of 70 on some groups and those were the groups where the round would open up the group.

Oh and I am in Komifornia so excuse the funky fin grip.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4579/38864690871_19e46c2404_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4560/38864691121_0d4e28c8c2_z.jpg

Chad
View Quote
Nice stick.

What are you using to interface with the MLok rail and the tripod's ball mount?
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nice stick.

What are you using to interface with the MLok rail and the tripod's ball mount?
View Quote
Thank you.. I placed a RRS M-Lok adapter plate on it.

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/M-LOK-Adapter-Plate
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Superb! Thanks, mate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Specs?

Also what case is that? Looks like a good fit
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Specs?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Specs?

The case is the 44” Pelican wannabe from Sam’s Club. (44.37”x16”x6.12”)
Great case & the rifle just barely fits in it together.  If I eventually get the new PRS I will probably have to store it broken down.  First scope I spent some $$$ on in awhile that’s not a Leupold or Vortex with their warranties so I wanted something a little more substantial than my preferred soft cases.

Rifle specs... lets see if I remember correctly:

Aero M5 lower, complete.
Added a Larue MBT, a Magpul ACS & extended buttpad, Magpul K2 grip.
Aero M5E1 upper with 15” Aero handguard.
BA 22” Creedmoor barrel
Superlative Arms adjustable gas block
VG6 Gamma 65 BBSS
Aero Creedmoor BCG & CH
Tango Down Advanced Combat Bipod
Weaver Brass Catcher QD Mount

Weaver Super Slam Tactical Rifle Scope - 6-30x56mm 34mm
Butler Creek Flip Caps
Aero 34mm Optic Mount
Vortex 34mm Bubble Level
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I've been playing with the 6.5 Grendel the last year and I now have the urge for a 6.5 Creedmoor.  I have a nice AP M5 .308 in the safe.  I figure the easiest way to get into the Creedmoor is a new upper.

I can get a complete AP upper for less than I can build one.  I'm thinking 20 or 22 inch.  The upper would go on the AP rifle lower which has a standard rifle buffer and spring setup.

I understand the 6.5 Creedmoore can be problematic as far as functioning.  My AP .308s have run and shot fine but I'm wondering if AP has the 6.5 sorted out.

Anyone have an AP 6.5 Creedmoor, upper or rifle that can offer some insight?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've been playing with the 6.5 Grendel the last year and I now have the urge for a 6.5 Creedmoor.  I have a nice AP M5 .308 in the safe.  I figure the easiest way to get into the Creedmoor is a new upper.

I can get a complete AP upper for less than I can build one.  I'm thinking 20 or 22 inch.  The upper would go on the AP rifle lower which has a standard rifle buffer and spring setup.

I understand the 6.5 Creedmoore can be problematic as far as functioning.  My AP .308s have run and shot fine but I'm wondering if AP has the 6.5 sorted out.

Anyone have an AP 6.5 Creedmoor, upper or rifle that can offer some insight?

Thanks!
View Quote
I put together an M5E1 w/ a 20" BA using all Aero components w/ the exception of the adjustable gas block (SLR Rifleworks).  It functions flawlessly, I made a couple adjustments on the gas block during the first magazine but none since.  I bought the Aero nitride carrier that has the small diameter firing pin appropriate for the 6.5 Creedmoor, it works fantastic and cleans up in a snap!  The only thing I would do differently would be a lighter barrel, the 20" Ballistic Advantage barrel shoots unholy good (and cost hardly anything) but it is a PIG to carry.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Well you can see my build list above ^
The completed upper was not available when I started collecting parts for the upper.
I would just buy their completed upper if I was to do it all over again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Yea, the Aero uppers are hard to beat with the sales and military/first responder discount.  I can't build one for the price.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#27]
6.5 by J M, on Flickr
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#28]
@dmjerrywest44
very nice!
Specs?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Switching from my Fulton armory bolt carrier to JP FMOS boltcarrier.

I'm seeing some evidence that the cam pin slot was cut a fraction of a mm too long.  At lock up, the bolt tail is allowed to go too far into the carrier.  This creates an issue where unlocking is slowed a bit.  A little "sticky" as the carrier starts moving back.  Lubing the hell out of everything keeps it going, but I'm betting I'll start seeing fractures at the bolt cam pin hole soon.

I noticed the issue at the last several shoots.

Just an FYI.  I've built a ton of rifles and never seen this issue before. Might be worth checking on yours.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#30]
I no longer have a 6.5cm AR-10 anymore.

Decided I like the round much better in bolt action.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Heretic.  You should feel bad.  now go join the goons in the bolt action precision rifle subforum.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 11:20:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Out of curiosity, why?  Adjustable gas blocks, HP/small diameter firing pin bolts, cheap/effective drop in triggers, cheapish match ammo, and relatively inexpensive match barrels that can be changed out easily by the end user have come together to form an incredible yet very cost effective long range weapon.  I am not in any way against bolt guns, but when a gas gun can be assembled for around the same price I would have a hard time justifying the bolt gun.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Out of curiosity, why?  Adjustable gas blocks, HP/small diameter firing pin bolts, cheap/effective drop in triggers, cheapish match ammo, and relatively inexpensive match barrels that can be changed out easily by the end user have come together to form an incredible yet very cost effective long range weapon.  I am not in any way against bolt guns, but when a gas gun can be assembled for around the same price I would have a hard time justifying the bolt gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bolt guns are easier to shoot accurately.  They don't require as much fiddling to get "just right".  Easier on brass for reloaders (gas guns can be if you tune everything right).
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Bolt guns are easier to shoot accurately.  They don't require as much fiddling to get "just right".  Easier on brass for reloaders (gas guns can be if you tune everything right).
View Quote
pretty much this. I was never able to connect to a mile with mine, but my bolt gun I can nail it every time.

6.5cm is a long range round and gassers are not long range guns. If you are shooting 1,000 and under, then they are great. But I just feel the bolt guns are better suited for anything past a K.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

pretty much this. I was never able to connect to a mile with mine, but my bolt gun I can nail it every time.

6.5cm is a long range round and gassers are not long range guns. If you are shooting 1,000 and under, then they are great. But I just feel the bolt guns are better suited for anything past a K.
View Quote
That may be true that bolt guns are just easier to shoot accurately but the statement in red IMO is false. I have and have seen some amazing shooting gas guns. They take a lot more technique and you need to have your fundamentals on point but they can be shoot very well. I do believe if your goal is extreme long range only then a bolt gun would suit you best.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Looking for a Creedmoor upper for my DPMS LR...

Which do we like..keymod or m-lok?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fair enough.  I have read numerous times that bolt guns are easier to shoot accurately but haven't shot many aside from my old Ruger 22 WMR and C&R stuff so as to experience that myself.  Perhaps I need to pick up one of those Tikka Tac A1s that look so delicious The only fiddling my 6.5 Creedmoor M5E1 took was slowly turning out the SLR gas block adjustment screw.  Since adjusting the gas my first day after assembling it, it has been flawlessly reliable.  It shoots like a pussycat and leaves the undamaged brass in a small pile at ~3 o'clock.  I love that gun, but I have not tried shooting it past 1000 yd yet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Fair enough.  I have read numerous times that bolt guns are easier to shoot accurately but haven't shot many aside from my old Ruger 22 WMR and C&R stuff so as to experience that myself.  Perhaps I need to pick up one of those Tikka Tac A1s that look so delicious The only fiddling my 6.5 Creedmoor M5E1 took was slowly turning out the SLR gas block adjustment screw.  Since adjusting the gas my first day after assembling it, it has been flawlessly reliable.  It shoots like a pussycat and leaves the undamaged brass in a small pile at ~3 o'clock.  I love that gun, but I have not tried shooting it past 1000 yd yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to achieve near bolt gun velocities out of mine without loose primer pockets in addition to dents/dings, extractor damage, and ejector swipes.

Krieger went with a rifle gas system.  I think a +2 is the way to go. So I've had to work at keeping the bolt closed as long as possible while still getting function. Some of that I can work out with adjusting gas, the other required tinkering with spring and buffer weights.  Also ended up clipping a few coils off the ejector spring and polishing the bolt face and its parts.

I like tinkering so I'm fine with it.  Others aren't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
M-LOK
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Off to a decent start. I shoot a MPA precision gun in 6.5cm and have a lightweight 18" Kimber Adirondack in 6.5cm for hunting, been wanting to do a bad ass gas gun for a while. Zev upper/lower/handguard and an 18" BA barrel. Will be set up for running suppressed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Off to a decent start. I shoot a MPA precision gun in 6.5cm and have a lightweight 18" Kimber Adirondack in 6.5cm for hunting, been wanting to do a bad ass gas gun for a while. Zev upper/lower/handguard and an 18" BA barrel. Will be set up for running suppressed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/95957/29250663_10211201937075570_1854085317_o-504553.JPG
View Quote
Nice, I purchased the same receivers/rail set.  ZEV did a great job on them.  Good luck with build.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#42]
What type of reaction rod or assembly block is everyone using?

If anyone has one they are willing to rent to me please IM me if you're in the NoVA to eastern NC area. I only plan on building one of these and not sure I want to spend $100 on a reaction rod that I'll never use again.

I'm building a DPMS style based on an Aero upper/lower combo.

I've seen the plasticrevolition blocks but I have never liked torqueing a barrel that way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What type of reaction rod or assembly block is everyone using?

If anyone has one they are willing to rent to me please IM me if you're in the NoVA to eastern NC area. I only plan on building one of these and not sure I want to spend $100 on a reaction rod that I'll never use again.

I'm building a DPMS style based on an Aero upper/lower combo.

I've seen the plasticrevolition blocks but I have never liked torqueing a barrel that way.
View Quote
The revolution blocks are better for barrel nut work than a reaction rod. Reaction rod is pretty good for muzzle device work.

Knights makes a reaction rod tool that works for their SR-15/SR-25.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The revolution blocks are better for barrel nut work than a reaction rod. Reaction rod is pretty good for muzzle device work.

View Quote
How are the blocks better than the reaction rod for barrel nut work?

You clamp the barrel nut wrench in the vise and use a torque wrench to tighten the reaction rod (barrel). Puts absolutely no stress whatsoever on the upper.

Seems like the blocks would put way more stress on the upper.

Brownells - Barrel Extension Torque Tool
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You clamp the barrel nut wrench in the vise and use a torque wrench to tighten the reaction rod (barrel). Puts absolutely no stress whatsoever on the upper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Y_JrfDcXU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Y_JrfDcXU
There are reports of barrel extensions coming loose when using a reaction rod tool.

I've not had that problem with upper/lower blocks like plasticrevolution.  I've built 15+ uppers with them, probably loaned them out 5-10 times.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There are reports of barrel extensions coming loose when using a reaction rod tool.

I've not had that problem with upper/lower blocks like plasticrevolution.  I've built 15+ uppers with them, probably loaned them out 5-10 times.
View Quote
Wow. I haven't heard that before.

Well then, looks like I'm ordering the plasticrevolition!

Thanks guys!

Edit: $22 with free shipping, that was a no brainer. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#47]
ZEV AR10 upper/lower
ZEV 16.6" M-LOK rail
20" Proof CF 6.5CM barrel
SLR adjustable GB
JP FMOS
JP SCS
Magpul UBR G2
Hiperfire 24c
ZEV ambi CH
Precision Armament M4-72
ARC M10 QD-L
Tract Toric 4-20x50
Radian Arms ambi safety
Atlas PSR bipod
American Flag battle worn cerakote job done by Pittsburgh Cerakote

Link Posted: 5/16/2018 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
M-LOK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

M-LOK
Agreed. Keymod just looks like a bunch of dicks on your rail.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
ZEV AR10 upper/lower
ZEV 16.6" M-LOK rail
20" Proof CF 6.5CM barrel
SLR adjustable GB
JP FMOS
JP SCS
Magpul UBR G2
Hiperfire 24c
ZEV ambi CH
Precision Armament M4-72
ARC M10 QD-L
Tract Toric 4-20x50
Radian Arms ambi safety
Atlas PSR bipod
American Flag battle worn cerakote job done by Pittsburgh Cerakote

https://i.imgur.com/ls9tBvX.jpg
View Quote
Nice rifle.  Tell me more about that Tract scope.  I've read good things.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nice rifle.  Tell me more about that Tract scope.  I've read good things.
View Quote
I've yet to get it out to the range but hopefully by next week I will be able to get it sighted in.  I got to compare it to the PST II 3-15x44 before I sold that.  So, my initial impressions:

Pros:
-Great overall quality out of the box
-Turrets very positive and better then the PST II
-Smooth parallax adjustment that appears to be spot on
-Illumination knob smooth with positive clicks. Off position between settings
-Power ring smooth with good resistance, doesn't require a throw lever IMO
-Great matte grey finish (I still prefer a matte black finish)
-Good eye relief
-Fairly compact
-Schott glass and made in Japan
-Simple and easy to use reticle. I'm not a fan of Christmas tree reticles. That being said, I like the open center of the PST II better
-Glass clear edge to edge. Images sharper then PST II and better eye relief. Also seems to control CA slightly better then the PST II

Cons:
-When turrets locked down, there is some slight play in them. If you're OCD about that, it'll drive you crazy
-Turrets larger then I'd prefer. PST has the perfect sized turrets IMO
-Illumination is brighter then PST II, but it's not Kahles, NF, Steiner bright
-FOV is decent, but the PST II has a greater FOV.
-30mm tube. Wish it was a 34mm tube
-Heavy (34oz) for a 30 mm tube
-Exit pupil on 20x is small so it's almost unusable (same for PST II on 15x)

I paid almost exactly $200 more for the Tract compared to the PST II (MSRP around same price but I got a better military discount with the Vortex). Is it worth the extra $200 (compared to PST II), IMO yes it is. You get locking turrets with better tactile clicks, better illuminated reticle, greater quality of glass, greater eye relief, and more magnification. If Tract could offer this scope in a 34mm tube with a 56mm objective around the same weight it would be the perfect optic for my purpose (non competition target shooting out to 600 yds, occasional prairie dog slayer).
Page / 8
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top