Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2014 3:44:46 AM EDT
http://www.klstottlemyer.com/klstottlemyer.com/Prints_drawing_etc_files/AR10-page%201.pdf

And tell me if the internal measuents for the tigger group and rear shelf  are correct for the sr/DPMS style lower
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.klstottlemyer.com/klstottlemyer.com/Prints_drawing_etc_files/AR10-page%201.pdf

And tell me if the internal measuents for the tigger group and rear shelf  are correct for the sr/DPMS style lower
View Quote

No, those are the Armalite pattern measurements.  Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules here.   I'm in no way affiliated with this company, but the posted the measurements you're looking for on another forum here:  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=756641    Scroll to the bottom of post #2
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It dosent say anywhere in that thread that it's DPMS pattern but I'll look deeper into the pics.
How did you know it was for te Armalite pattern?
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#3]
If you look at Page 2 of the PDF, you can clearly see that it has an angled magazine well, which is for the M14 derivative magazines.
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay I got ya now.
AR10 is a whole mother beast compared to the 15 lol

Link Posted: 2/15/2014 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 2/15/2014 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It dosent say anywhere in that thread that it's DPMS pattern but I'll look deeper into the pics.
How did you know it was for te Armalite pattern?
View Quote

Sorry I didn't specify, but quenton defense and tactical machine lowers are dpms style. Armalite, kac, lmc are not. The blueprints I linked are the ones that you need.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 6:11:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Those Dims seem correct, and yes the QD-308 are DPMS AR-308/SR-25 pattern compatible.
I will check them against my AR-308 prints and confirm those dims...
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#8]
The Armalite AR-10B lowers have dimensional differences when compared to the DPMS LR-308/AR-308 pattern...they
especially differ in the Internal magazine dimensions vs. the DPMS/SR-25 pattern versions...

The QD-308 prints are (after doing a very quick dimensional check) within "spec" in the critical areas of the fire control
and rear shelf pocket area, etc.

The fire control areas of the AR-308 and AR-15 lower receivers are very similar dimensionally (as they were designed
to be, ala SR-25 pattern and the DPMS LR-308 for the most part).

Good Luck.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 7:04:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Not to hijack but do you have similar prints for a 15 lower available?
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Use the google-fu, let it guide your thoughts, as you fully convert over to the dark side....
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Use the google-fu, let it guide your thoughts, as you fully convert over to the dark side....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What's Google?

Did someone say NSA?
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Here toy go http://www.ar15.com/content/webPDF/lowerBlueprint.pdf
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#13]
The pocket dimensions are all the same between the AR10 / SR-25 / DPMS / AR-15. The pocket and holes are relational to each other.  In the case of the AR-10 and DPMS pattern guns the pocket and holes are not in the same place.  30ths difference in location. You can find the correct location by using the hold made for the selector detent to place the pocket and trigger / hammer pin holes.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top