Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:34:55 PM EDT
just put the fsb on.  its just a normal .75 that i opened up with a file and dremel.  took off the bayonet lug and swivel, still have to drill it for set screws.  the steps on the barrel are perfect for a fsb.  all it needs is some duracoat, and an eotech/dominator probably.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:51:59 AM EDT
[#1]
pretty neat but why is you buis mount at the front of the upper?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.

Quoted:
pretty neat but why is you buis mount at the front of the upper?

My guess would be because of the stubby stock.  Being that close, the aperture swallowed the front sight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#3]
i have the sight forward because for some reason it gives me a more natural sight picture.  with my cheek weld and the way i bring the weapon up, the sights are lined up.  have to use the big aperture though.  i just tried different locations till it worked like i wanted.  once i get a red dot, ill probably push it even more forward.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top