Looking for some brass 100-250 pieces

Graf and sons and Midway are all out

Any other ideas?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Starline?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got my 250 piece friday from starline. Now im just waitin on my rifle.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you just need/want a few more or is this your first buy to get your rifle going?  I have about 500 pcs and my shoulder can only take about 50 each range day so I'll send you 50 -100 once or twice fired if it is what you need to get going.  I hate to see a Socom not getting love.  Shoot me an offer and a sob story and I'm sure we can work something out.-John
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you just need/want a few more or is this your first buy to get your rifle going?  I have about 500 pcs and my shoulder can only take about 50 each range day so I'll send you 50 -100 once or twice fired if it is what you need to get going.  I hate to see a Socom not getting love.  Shoot me an offer and a sob story and I'm sure we can work something out.-John

Nope I have about 125 already, just enough for me

When I go to the range and pull her out she gets noticed pretty qucik.  I usually try and be nice and let people run a mag through her if they want.

I woudl be up for 100-150 if someone was willing to sell me some, once fired is ok with me also

Thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
tag, gotta count my once fireds and see how much brass i got.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#6]
IM sent to Tite _shot_VA.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
UAFGRAD

I sent you an IM, let me know how much once fired brass you want
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top