Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 3:23:13 PM EDT
Anyone know of a source of pistol length barrels in .50 Beowulf.....I'm looking for something in the 10-11 inch length...... A big pistol sounds like a blast to shoot....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:25:48 PM EDT
Anyone......
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:03:45 PM EDT
Go to www.50beowulf.com and get on the forum there. I know lars posted a pic of what I believe is what you are talking about. I know that no one as of yet has a rigth to market barrels for the 50 Beowulf other than AA, but custom is fine. Magnum Research will make you a BFR (revolver) in 50 Beowulf!! It will only set you back $1500, but they will ship it to your FFL in like 2-3weeks! Bill at AA has one. Check out the website though, as there is a lot of info and good people. Lars may be able to send you in the right direction about the pistol barrel too. Not sure about the gas tube though, as I believe the system has to run on a mid-length gas system.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:06:40 PM EDT
I have talked to adco about the .50 beowulf. I am having mine cut to a 16" overall with the break on it. They said it would not be a problem. So I had my upper sent to them before I had ever seen it. I'm sure they could do a pistol for you. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:34:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BSheppard:
I have talked to adco about the .50 beowulf. I am having mine cut to a 16" overall with the break on it. They said it would not be a problem. So I had my upper sent to them before I had ever seen it. I'm sure they could do a pistol for you. Hope this helps.

That's what I wanted to hear.....

thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:26:27 PM EDT
Top Top