Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer Larue and bcm quad rails. I’ve owned several of each.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks yours turned out great too.
How do you like PST. I miss my gen 1s way lighter. FFP is overrated in my book for small frame 5.56 guns. I honestly might  buy a PST 1-6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thanks yours turned out great too.
How do you like PST. I miss my gen 1s way lighter. FFP is overrated in my book for small frame 5.56 guns. I honestly might  buy a PST 1-6

Definitely worth the $320. Let's see how it holds up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Larue looks just like the KAC. For sure go larue

Geissele MK7 is the best ff quad rail money can buy. For anyone who was considering spending 500 on a KAC FF two years ago, spend 400 on the MK7

I haven’t owned a Larue but that would be my second pick
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve got a NIB Geissele Mk7 DDC I have been thinking about selling.  The DDC version has been discontinued; and, as the Mk7’s were limited production it’s somewhat scarce.

Was going to build a prairie dog gun; but, just decided to get my Tikka M595 threaded & use it again.

Edit,  I listed it in the EE

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/WTS-Geissele-Mk7-DDC-NIB-425-shipped-CONUS/22-2269997/
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like this setup. The rail side to side profile is thin. Wich I can't stand wide quad rails far as handling is concerned. It's fairly light considering the 18 spr barrel. I shot it with the muzzle brake just testing recoil and the VG6 gamma performed really well for $30. I could shoot as fast as I wanted and the reticle moved up about 2 inches at 25 yards during rapid fire.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Larue looks just like the KAC.

View Quote

Not exactly. The Larue 6 o’clock rail is lower profile than KAC. The Larue front portion is epoxied to the rear threaded portion, while the KAC is welded which results in a different appearance. And the locking nuts differ significantly in appearance.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not exactly. The Larue 6 o’clock rail is lower profile than KAC. The Larue front portion is epoxied to the rear threaded portion, while the KAC is welded which results in a different appearance. And the locking nuts differ significantly in appearance.
View Quote

Well sure.  Larue also has holes along the top. Yeah I’m sure if we were to post in the clone thread they would tear us apart, but from a practical standpoint, you have a big locking nut, 4 rails and it ends at a rifle length gas. For the intended purpose of looking the same without spending 700$+, it’s pretty darn close. And it looks just as pretty on the firing line
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top