Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 1:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Finally got around to finishing a build. Had to mill off the fsb, no amount of heating, beating, and drilling could get it off.

Laser thing tucks between red dot and front sight. Front sight and magnifier are utg, and surprisingly good enough.

Midwest 13.375 g4 rail is just about perfect.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to see this thread still going.

Can someone tell me the port size for the Rem. 14.5"?

I'm debating having mine chopped to 10.5 and potentially suppressed. Thought a member had measured the gas port but I can't find the post.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to see this thread still going.

Can someone tell me the port size for the Rem. 14.5"?

I'm debating having mine chopped to 10.5 and potentially suppressed. Thought a member had measured the gas port but I can't find the post.
View Quote

0.062"
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
^ Thanks Tig
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
^ Thanks Tig
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Are the barrel pin slots a weakness to be concerned about with them being void? I don’t think so but they do seem deep.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are the barrel pin slots a weakness to be concerned about with them being void? I don’t think so but they do seem deep.
View Quote

Not in my experience or anything I've ever read.
Page / 26
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top