Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2017 1:37:17 AM EDT
I just placed an order for the LAW Tactical adapter and was hoping someone could help me out. For those who have owned a gen3 adapter that has seen some use... how has your experience with it as far as function and durability? Is there anything I should know before installing it? I would also like to know whether or not my end plate is compatible with the folding adapter.... or do I need to get a new one prior to install?

It looks similar to the one from this link  http://vtsupply.com/ar15-2-loop-sling-adapter.html
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:28:00 AM EDT
[#1]
My LAW has been fine. The xtra weight is noticeable and one must remind ones self about the Bolt carrier extension when popping the upper & Lowers apart.

I just put a QR end plate on mine for single point use and to keep a lower profile and weight.

I wish they made one in titanium to hlave the weight but they said it would be cost prohibitive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top