Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 3:26:23 PM EDT
Ok, usually when people talk about a product online, is usually a bad review. This is justa quick thumbs up for UTG.
I had installed the UTG Pro Superslim Rail (MTU016SSD) on my 16" barreled rifle. Love the hanguard. Forward 8 months and decided to swap the barrel. I removed the handguard, then remove the barrel nut. Took a bit of force, but did come off nicely. Looked wierd. Took a little bit of a closer look and right away noticed it was twisted and will longer be able to be re-used. My fault, i was suppose to use the slots in the rear to install/remove the barrel nut. I emailed Leapers Thursday night asking f I can purchase the barrel nut. Received an email Friday morning saying a new barrel nut and hardware are on the way. Monday morning comes and I have a package waiting for me at home with all new parts except the actual handguard. No receipt needed, no questions asked. Got to say, that is some great service.
By the way, the handguard works great and looks good. Installs very easy.
(no I am not LEO, military, Spec Ops, not even mall ninja, so my rifle does not see 30K rounds a month, did not see the need for a $300 handguard)
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the black and blue pro slim mlok because it looks nice and I liked the color. Picked it up on sale for $150.

Bitch of a nut to put on, but damn if it don't look good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top