Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2017 10:33:16 PM EDT
I'm trying to decide on a trigger for my 10.3" suppressed SBR. I purchased a POF flat blade for my other SBR from the EE but I'm waiting for that to come in. I'm mainly use these guns for plinking at the range and home defense. I have a Geissele national match in another rifle and it is nice. I was looking at the Hiperfire 24E trigger since it is on sale for $130.  The JMT trigger is $90 or there is the ELF SE trigger which also looks nice. I was thinking about the Larue MBT which is a 2 stage as well. Just trying to make the most of the trigger for the money.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]
If most bang for the buck is what you are after, this is tough to beat:

https://www.righttobear.com/Rock-River-Arms-Two-Stage-Varmint-Match-Trigger-3-p/ar0093nmkv.htm
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If most bang for the buck is what you are after, this is tough to beat:

https://www.righttobear.com/Rock-River-Arms-Two-Stage-Varmint-Match-Trigger-3-p/ar0093nmkv.htm
View Quote
I have this trigger and it is great. Although I haven't tried any of the Geissele triggers yet for the price it is hard to beat. With my stock Rugar Ar556 with this trigger I can get at least moa if not better if I shot more at 100 yards. And $80 is hard to beat for a great trigger.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Geissele SSA-E or if you prefer a flat bow, the SD-E

Awesome triggers, Awesome company.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Buy a Larue tactical mbt2 and use the heavier spring that comes with it. If you can wait a couple weeks for it to show up, the I can wait price is cheap.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I decided to pick up a cmc 2 stage 2lb / 2lb to try. When Geissele and Larue have trigger sales I'll pick up a SD-E and MBT trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top