Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:33:28 AM EDT
Where I am confused is the barrel,  when you buy a barrel does it come with the barrel extension installe/timed,whatever else is needed?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Just buy an upper from Bravo Company. They have a great special running right now.
It will be headspaced, tested and ready to put on your lower. Can't beat it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:09:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Where I am confused is the barrel, when you buy a barrel does it come with the barrel extension installe/timed,whatever else is needed?

Most barrels come with the barrel extension properly installed. As for parts you will need:

-Barrel

-Gas block/FSB ( depending on how you are building it)

-Proper length gas tube

-Upper receiver( if it is stripped you will need the forward assist assembly and ejection port door assembly)

-BCG

-Charging handle

Those are the bare essentials, don't forget about handguards and some sights.

EDIT:   The BCM uppers mentioned above are great.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of those instead of build my own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top