Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:13:35 AM EDT
Is there such an animal?

A low profile gas block that can be used with the carbine length handguards?

I like my handguards the way they are now, I'm just looking to eliminate my front sight tower up out there.

Any info/advice appreciated.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:49:59 AM EDT
There is no difference with the carbine gas system except to the position on the barrel, so pretty much any of them will work fine. Your easiest, best and most reliable solution is to use a hacksaw to cut the front sight off what you have and leave just the gas block. Clean it up with a file and use some cold blue solution or some paint to cover the bare metal.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:32:28 PM EDT
Precision Reflex. Works with carbine and rifle length handguards.

Top Top