Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:04:29 AM EDT
I baught the Knights Armament M4 rail system for my AR-15 awhile ago and i really liked it. However, the top rail broke, but the bottem one work fine. Is there a place I can goto and just purchase the top rail  since the bottem rail is fine?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, actually a friend of mine who is an armorer just gave me a lower rail part and was gonna give me the upper rail, but he got out of the military and thus, i got screwed. So, no i never had an upper that broke. HOWEVER, I have seen a broken upper rail before. I'm just looking for a way I can buy just the upper rail, instead of paying full price for the whole thing since I only need the upper rail.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#4]
So let's review;

1.  A stolen KAC lower rail
2.  A completely fabricated story regarding the upper rail

I don't see why we can't help this guy out . . .
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#5]
3. Receiving stolen government property
4. Admitting to it on an unsecure web site

Here's your sign!

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't say anywhere that it was stolen. You guys assume thats what i ment.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
locked!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top