BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 7:13:33 PM EDT
Title says it all.  Looking for new .625 FSB, not flip-ups.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#1]
good luck.

probably try jt distributing or gunsmiths like adcofirearms or dennysguns to see if they have one lying around. fsb's are driled to the bbl which would require quite some work to match a new one to your existing pin slots so just get one thats drilled already then tap and thread it so you can secure it with set screws.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
YHM as well as Larue make gas blocks but not FSBs in .625".
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I am replacing mine which has set screws.  I do not know the make of it, but I ain't a big fan of the screw on job, it was a real PIA to align.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:31:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe that J&T carries newly manufactured .625 FSBs, as well as barrels complete with the FSB, to include a 14.5 lightweight it appears.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#5]
www.eaglefirearms.net/ef_uppers.htm

Scroll down and you'll find uppers that have .625 front sight bases.  I couldn't find the FSB listed on its own but if you give them a call they might be able to hook you up.

Edited to add:  Just looked through last year's bushie catalog and they list new undrilled .625 forged front sight bases pre or post ban for $30.  Don't know if it's listed in '06 catalog or not (lousy dial-up).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top