Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:44:41 PM EDT
Cmon fellas lets see some pics of some sick A2's so I know how to finish off mine.  I still don't have optics but this is my colt upper, DPMS bolt/carrier, Doublestar Lower/Rock river lower parts kit, M4 Socom Stock, Lightweight shooter.  I'm going to the machine shop tomorrow to get the barrel threaded and the Flash hider is coming from DEL-TON along with a few other small goodies.   Looking at a cheap Tasco 4x32 illuminated any experiences.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry my first post wasn't really clear.  I want to see some pics of A2's with optics so I can finish mine out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
heres my Bushy A2 brfore I switched it out for a flat top

and here she is after the upper switch

I loved the A2 but I just didn't like the trouble of mounting optics
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats my concern is how the A2 upper mounts hold zero.  Mine seems to move a bit?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top