Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:24:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 6:40:59 PM EDT by miamiAR]
I couldn't find my original post on my Stag lower issues so I will post my outcome here.

About a month ago I bought a Stag lower from a vendor here. When I received it, it was not cleaned up yet so it was hard to gauge it's quality. Once cleaned up I found many finish issues. Blemishes, dings, scratches, etc.

The vendor offered to exchange it, but I would have to incur another round of transfer fees, so he suggested I contact Stag and have them fix it under the warranty. I contacted Stag and they said send it back and they would refinish or remake the lower accordingly. 3 weeks later I was contacted that my lower had just come out of manufacturing and was off to hard coating.

Now after a month's total elapsed time I have a perfect Stag lower back and my new all Stag M4 build is complete.

Stag never asked questions nor hesitated to remedy the problem. I am a very happy customer and will give Stag my business from now on.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:14:01 PM EDT
Here is your original thread.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:19:26 PM EDT
Who cares about customer service when you have a ghey deer head on your lower???

TS
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:20:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TigerStripe:
Who cares about customer service when you have a ghey deer head on your lower???

TS hr

And I suppose you have the My Little Pony on yours? or maybe the cartoonish snake puppet? or the superhero Atom icon? I think the stag head is rather noble looking.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:37:26 PM EDT
Bravo Stag!

Originally Posted By miamiAR:
The vendor offered to exchange it, but I would have to incur another round of transfer fees,

Booo Vendor
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:52:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By flesheatingvirus:

TS

And I suppose you have the My Little Pony on yours? or maybe the cartoonish snake puppet? or the superhero Atom icon? I think the stag head is rather noble looking.

That was sarcasm. I know some reading the post actually were thinking that though... A pony, a snake or a stag doesn't impress me like quality and service do. I don't much care for pony guns due to the PC anti stance they have...

TS
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:05:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ridge:
Bravo Stag!

Originally Posted By miamiAR:
The vendor offered to exchange it, but I would have to incur another round of transfer fees,

Booo Vendor

You can't expect a dealer to suck up fees (which he doesn't impose) when the problem is the fault of the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:33:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 3:36:06 AM EDT by miamiAR]
Corporal,

I completely understand the dealer not being able to suck up the fees. No problem there, but this lower had pretty obvious defects. I have never seen a blemished-rated lower but I would imagine this one qualified. I was dismayed that the dealer didn't catch it while getting it ready to ship.

The only thing I can figure is that the lowers come in from the manufacturer all covered in a chauky residue mixed with some oily area, etc and makes it hard to truly see the lowers surface condition.

The vendor seemed like a nice guy when I dealt and spoke to him, so I think this one just got away from him. Because of Cali the Stags were selling fast and furious when I got mine, so that probably explains the quality issue as the manufacturer was trying to crank these out at a lightning pace.

Sh*t happens, right?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:40:30 AM EDT

TS

From where I stand behind the rifle, I can't even see the Deer head!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:27:13 AM EDT
I have the Ameetec Delta Triangle logo on my lowers.
Top Top