Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 1:40:05 PM EDT
I'm looking at getting a new buttstock. Whats some feedback on the Ace, Magpul, or Vltor?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Have used the ACE Skeleton ARFX and the Vltor Modstock. I liked the ARFX better than the A2 stock, but after the ban I went with all collapsable stocks.

I have no complaints at all with my Vltor. However if I had to go with just one stock it would be LMT's SOPMOD stock which I find more comfortable.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out this thread first for more info: Choosing the best collapsible stock for "you".

I have both Vltor CAR and club foot models and I like them very much, great cheek weld.

The storage compartments could be changed to different sizes or could be removed and the stock don't have to be removed from the weapon to open the compartments.

Most of the members here like the Vltor and the LMT SOPMOD stocks.

Magpul are also going to soon release their new UBR and CTR to replace their M93B stock and they also have their PRS fixed adjutable stocks for precision rifles which was released last December.

Magpul UBR & CTR stocks thread link
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Personally, I like the Vltor.  The battery compartments make a great cheek weld and there's no rattle in it.

TS
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ace skeletons for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top