Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 2:42:05 PM EDT
An LMT upper has been on my shopping list for quite a while, but word on the street is that the uppers from Bravo Company are on par or better than LMT.  Unfortunately, I can't find any write-ups on them.  Can anyone give me the lowdown on the BCM uppers???
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a BCM 20". I bought it right when the very first batch of them were first released. I like it a lot. Ramps are nice, barrel is well finished. Bore looks great. Quality is top notch. I put a Colt M16 BCG and it's great.

Closest thing to a Colt you can get, but for a lot less money. That's why I bought it, to have another 1/7 barrel for ammo compatibly but in 20" to be the "designated marksman" rig next to my 16" 6520.

Bravo is on to something. They have finally filled a demand in this market that has existed for a long, long time. They listen to all the AR-15 fanatics who really care about details like chrome, m4 ramps, 4150 etc...

HBar's and 1/9's are concoctions of the commercial world. People want "mil-spec" and don't feel like getting raped by sky-high prices either.

Bravo kicks ass. Period.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:23:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top