Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 9:34:37 AM EDT
I am in the market for a RRA complete upper, i am looking for references concerning two Dealers. ADCO Firearms and Eagle Firearms, as i have had no experience with either one of them, one has what i need in stock, the other one has it on back order. I would like reviews good or bad on both Dealers please.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:42:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya know gunfighter, that's why they have the FEEDBACK forum there in the EE and if your looking for RRA items and pass on Pete at Legal Transfers, your passing up one of the longest here and best RRA dealers there is, IMO.

Mike

ps - btw, I have heard nothing but good things about the two ya mentioned...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I've not ordered from Eagle so I have no experience with them.

ADCO I have ordered from and had them do barrel work on me, great people to do business with.  I can heartily recommend them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for both which have feedback listed in the equipment exchange under the feedback title.

imo adco was a bit faster on shipping
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
both are great companies
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
totally sorry about this post, i had no idea there was a feedback section, but thanks for the replies. Maybe i'll do business with both of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top