Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 10:53:54 PM EDT

I have a Fabian Brothers DTA Mil-Brake threaded for 1/2 x 28 TPI. It appears to be an A2 flash hider blended with a muzzle brake. It uses a locking nut, however I would probably use a crush washer with it.

I can't find much info in the web for it. Any comments re usefulness, etc? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:59:25 AM EDT
I have two of them; one for the Galil, and one of the AK, and still consider the piece one of the best ever put out.

Wish I had gotten one for an AR, but at the time they were on the market my only AR was an XM177E2 clone, so I didn't need that version.

I have seen a posting on this site that DPMS still sells a version of the type, but the picture posted doesn't look anything like the piece I have.

You have a good unit there====and if you ever want to sell it, let me know
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:01:26 AM EDT
I have a DTA Mil-Brake. That thing works good. It actually pushes the barrel down when shooting. You adjust it for left/right hand firing......I believe right for right and left for left, i will see if i have the paperwork for it

DPMS was at a show and had both stlyes. They are the same as Fabian Bros. but had no markings

GMan
Top Top