Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/22/2006 5:22:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 5:24:07 PM EDT by gunnut003]
What would this FF handguard sell for?? I want an idea for a good price for both parties.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:08:22 AM EDT
$20-30?

its pretty ugly and looks beat to death
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:33:02 AM EDT
It looks like one of Lee Mosher's custom free float tubes. Is the black A2 handguard part of the free float tube an industrial rubber?

I had one years ago and I believe that Lee was selling them for around $200 if my memory serves me correctly....But that price was back in the 1999 - 2000 time frame. I don't know how much he charges for them now.

You can contact Lee at: insightshootingsystemsinc@comcast.net

Lee's website is www.insightshootingsystemsinc.com

Here's a pic of the handguard from Lee's website: www.insightshootingsystemsinc.com/Handguard.htm

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:38:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
$20-30?

It's an older design, Lee Mosher is a local and has been featured in numerous gun rags over the years. Lee has been building these handguards since the mid-90's. They are very functional, the rubber coating keeps affords the shooter a good gripping surface under any condition and keeps the tube cool when doing a lot of shooting.

Lee was making AR's into tack drivers long before it was fashonable and cutting down A2 handguards into flat tops long before A3 receivers were avalible on the market. He made custom guns for a few big name competition shooters.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:39:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
$20-30?

acually the rubber part of it is in Good contition...the only thing that LOOKS beat to death is the metal ring, which only needs a litle steel wool action and a new coat of paint, krylon??, I would keep it but I will never use it and it will be going to a soldier, for training purposes...more dead hajis
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:40:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 9:40:46 AM EDT by gunnut003]
doh...double tap
Top Top