Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 11:02:19 PM EDT
So far I've only found one.  Any others with Bravo products willing to post range results?  Just trying to see how Sabre stacks up to Bravo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Have a BCM 20" upper that I bought a few months ago to make into my A4 Clone.  Had everything I wanted including extended feed ramps, 1/7 CL barell etc.  Accuracy is on par with my issued M16A4 and the Govt profile makes it easy to lug around.  M5 RAS fit with no problem.  A great value for the money if you ask me...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Grant at G&R Tactical built me an upper using a Bravo Company MOS series 4150 chrome lined 20" 1/7 government profile barrel.
This upper consistently shoots under MOA at 100 yards with Hornady or BH 75 grain ammo, has no discernable POI change after 30 rounds rapid aimed fire and the group sizes don't seem to suffer at all after this number of shots.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice set up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Still looking for more range reports with irons

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top