Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 2:55:39 PM EDT
Last year there were alot more pics by now.  What's the deal this year?  I'm gonna have to go next year....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
you arent looking hard enough.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm waiting on SMGLee's pics.  He always gets the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There are pix, all right.

But given the fact this is the only real industry bash each year*, and this site is built around the industry, you'd expect this to be wall-to-wall SHOT Show photos, product reviews, insightful discussions- with manufacturer reps weighing in, and (us) end-user input , and business being done

Tons of  buying/selling of gear. Not to mention a lot of buzz from the dealers who sponsor/support the site. Im amazed the Industry section isnt here pumping new stuff, sale items, Special promotions, etc(TalonArms notwithstanding)

* no disrespect to SAR, but that isn't the scale of SHOT, which includes the firearms, hunting, camping, LE, and related industries all in one.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Why are all the SHOT threads being posted in the GD forum? SHOT isn't considered AR related?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are pix, all right.

But given the fact this is the only real industry bash each year*, and this site is built around the industry, you'd expect this to be wall-to-wall SHOT Show photos, product reviews, insightful discussions- with manufacturer reps weighing in, and (us) end-user input , and business being done

Tons of  buying/selling of gear. Not to mention a lot of buzz from the dealers who sponsor/support the site. Im amazed the Industry section isnt here pumping new stuff, sale items, Special promotions, etc(TalonArms notwithstanding)

* no disrespect to SAR, but that isn't the scale of SHOT, which includes the firearms, hunting, camping, LE, and related industries all in one.

My thoughts exactly....and the reason I asked WHERE all the pics are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm waiting on SMGLee's pics.  He always gets the good stuff.

Me too
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#10]
We want pics!! We want pics!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top