Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 6:47:14 PM EDT
With heavy bullet ammo through the roof and plinking ammo on the rise, I now roll my own, but the range I go to is floorless and has a rock/dirt/mud. I hate digging through the mud for my brass people stepped on, dented and pushed into the muck and I hate breaking out the bucket and cleaning the mud off at home. So....

Who makes a good BRASS CATCHER for an M4-type flat-top upper? There has to be someone....

AIM has one for $10 <HERE>, but I don't know how well it works...

I have one for a HANDLE-type upper...

I have lots of LC, WCC and IMI I need to catch...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.3bucc.com/

I wish he had prices on the web site...

I emailed them for more info... but it looks like a well made product.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I went whole hog with mine and got this. The nicely shaped top catches the brass, and provides a satisfying clink jingle after every round. Positioning is the key to success.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top