Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 8:28:13 PM EDT
Any thoughts, K-6 or K-8 bottem of page 22
Are these any good, Accurate ?  Quality ?
Oly Arms
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Olympic arms make their own barrels for their rifle which are know to be very accurate . You will probably get alot of different answers on the quality of their rifles, some people dislike Oly because of their past repuation of poor quailty control, though it now seems that  many owners really like their guns.  It has been noted on this site and others that their quality is alot better than it was several years ago.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you would have more cooments if you posted the spec's to what you are looking at rather then make people download a PDF to answer the question.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry
Thought it would be better for all to see a pic of if.
A-3 Flat top, SS 20" 1:9 twist  .223 Chamber  or  1:9 5.56 Chamber
FF tube  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the same upper in 5.56 with a 16" barrel. It shoots better than I can. Would I get the samethng again ?
No but not because Its not a great upper, its the free float tube and the weight of it. I use mine for rifle matches/3 gun stuff so I would rather have a lighter tube w/ rails out front. If your gonna be on a bench you shouldnt have the same problem.

+3000 round through mine with zero problems and it shoots better than new.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
OLY SS barrels are good quality, very accurate and inexpensive...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top