Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 9:38:22 PM EDT
I don't ask for pics very often, so I hope you guys don't mind...

I may be freeing up a DD 9.0 due to the overwhelming urge to put a PRi rifle length forend on my mid-length, so now I "need" to build another upper for the DD.  Since I've got this sudden urge to cover my gas blocks, I'm thinking CMMG 14.5" lightweight or maybe a Bushmaster 14.5" profiled to around .720 under the handguards, LT or PRi gas block, and an LMT or YHM fixed front sight.

I've seen some VERY cool looking uppers that have the 9.0, 9.5, and 10.0 forends over a 14.5" barrel running a low profile gas block, but I'm not having a lot of luck finding those pics right now.  Most of the ones I can recall have flip front sights, and I welcome those images, but I'd definitely like to see some with the LMT or other fixed front detachable sights as well.

Thanks in advance!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top