Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 9:48:30 PM EDT
When things go well in CA I'm going to need a kit to finish my hopefully soon to be registered AW reciever.

Looking for a full kit, minus the LR of course, with a...

16" M4 contour .223 and 5.56mm, 1/7" twist chrome bore and chamber barrel with a flat top upper reciever.

The muzzle brake type or stock type doesn't really matter. It's the 1/7 twist chrome 5.56 capable barrel and the flat top I really want.

This RRA kit would be perfect except it's 1/9" twist.
www.rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR4002&storeid=1&image=kcara4.gif

Does no one make a kit like the one described that doesn't cost $700+?

Really appriciate any help you folks can give me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#1]
you could get one of the dealers here to put together a kit for you.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#2]
CMMG on the EE, has the 1/7's. I'm sure John or Jeff can put together a "kit" for you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I hadn't thought of that. Thanks guys.

I'll give CMMG an IM when I have the $ together.

That 14.5 with permanetly attached phantom looks like what I'm after.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
del-ton has the 1 in 7th twist kits

click on the barrel and select 1 in 7th twist
www.del-ton.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=80
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Dennys guns through global tacticle has really nice 16 match 1:7 barrels, I'm not sure anout a kit but I'm sure they can put something together for you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dennys guns through global tacticle has really nice 16 match 1:7 barrels, I'm not sure anout a kit but I'm sure they can put something together for you.

+1 to Denny.

He can build a complete upper for you w/ BCG to your exact specification (or one of the excellent LMT unit that he also carries.) He sells CMT/Stag LPK along with several stock models. All you need is to add your stripped lower.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Both LMT and the new Bravo Company USA uppers meet your specifications. I'm positive Bravo Company would put you a kit together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top